Human Resource Advisor
- HR Generalist
- EEO/Affirmative Action
- Employee Asst. Programs
- Employee Relations
- Do you have a strong employee relations background? Handling tough employee issues, professionally and within a timely manner?
- Do you have experience implementing and streamlining policies and procedures?
- Do you have experience assisting managers and several different business unit leaders?
- Do you like to occasionally travel for work?
- If this is the job for you – click on the link below and apply!
Jonas Software is the leading provider of enterprise management software solutions to the Country & Golf Clubs, Foodservice, Construction, Fitness & Sports, Attractions, Salon & Spa, Education, Radiology/Laboratory Information Systems, and Product Licensing industries. Within these vertical markets, Jonas is made up of over 65 distinct brands over 17 major vertical markets, which are respected leaders within their own domain.
Jonas’ vision is to be the branded global leader across the aforementioned vertical markets and to be recognized by customers and respective industry stakeholders as the trusted provider of ‘Software for Life’ and as an ambassador for technology, product innovation, quality, and customer service.
Jonas Software is the valued technology partner of over 60,000 customers worldwide in more than 30 countries. Jonas employs over 2,200 skilled individuals consisting of a cross-section of industry experts and technology professionals. Jonas is headquartered in Canada and also operates offices throughout North America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and Africa. Jonas is a 100% owned subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc., headquartered in Toronto and traded on the S&P/TSX 60.
Reporting to the Human Resources Business Partner, the Human Resources Generalist will act as a trusted advisor for designated business groups in regards to employee relations, talent management, resource planning, learning and career development, legislative and policy compliance and acquisition support.
- Act as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers in the business units
- Proactively support the delivery of HR Processes and manage HR Projects
- Engage in Employee Relations to advise/guide leaders and managers on difficult/complex matters (harassment, fraud, discrimination, termination etc.)
- Build strong business relationships with the internal clients (managers)
- Partner with managers toward the design and implementation of talent retention strategies
- Collaborate with management to develop training and mentoring programs
- Design succession plans for key talent and key positions
- Ensure compliance with necessary legislative practices and actively identify gaps, propose and implement changes necessary to cover risks
- Provide acquisition support regarding HR due diligence and integration into the business units
- Adhere to policy and procedure documentation controls
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Employee Relations and Talent Management within the Human Resources Discipline
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Working experience within the Software Industry preferred
- Must be a team player with strong communication and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated and proven ability to work independently with demonstrated time management & organizational skills and organizational agility to uphold process and drive through results in a fast-paced environment
- Strong customer focus with a propensity for prioritizing and making timely decisions
- Interpersonal savvy with a knack for understanding others
- Project Management and Change Management skills considered an asset
- Possess a solid understanding of Employment Law in the US
- Solid Microsoft Office capabilities
- Ability to travel
View Similar Jobs:
- View more HRIS Analyst Jobs
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more EEO/Affirmative Action Jobs
- View more Employee Asst. Programs Jobs
- View more Employee Relations Jobs
- View more HRIS Jobs
- View more Jonas Software Jobs
View More Jobs in Hatboro, PA:
- View more jobs in Hatboro, Pennsylvania
- HRIS Analyst jobs in Hatboro, Pennsylvania
- HR Generalist jobs in Hatboro, Pennsylvania
- EEO/Affirmative Action jobs in Hatboro, Pennsylvania
- Employee Asst. Programs jobs in Hatboro, Pennsylvania
- Employee Relations jobs in Hatboro, Pennsylvania
- HRIS jobs in Hatboro, Pennsylvania
- Jonas Software jobs in Hatboro, Pennsylvania