Human Resource Director
- Employee Relations
- Employee Asst. Programs
A leading health and wellness company in Chicago is searching for a strategic HR Leader full-time to manage all aspects of its HR department including recruitment, employee relations, organizational/talent development, compensation & benefits. This position supports 1,000 mostly operational employees. Prime candidates should have a Bachelor degree, and a minimum 5-8 years of Generalist experience. Industry experience is not required but it is essential that applicants come from a progressive HR environment. Legal capability is a plus. Spanish speaking is a plus.
- Performance management - programs that drive a high standard of performance.
- Recruitment and selection - direct and manage the recruitment and selection process, and train managers in interviewing and assessment procedures.
- HR policies - maintain and implement human resources policies across the company, including training programs to educate and promote awareness of regulatory compliance.
- Service Culture training – provide regular education and training to promote the company’s high standards of service.
- Benefits management – negotiate, attain and promote the most economical benefit package that is practical for all employees.
- Reporting and management of human resources metrics - produce reports on key metrics, including compensation and benefits, absenteeism and turnover.
- Qualification in human resources management and extensive knowledge of, and experience within a progressive HR environment.
- A demonstrated track record in developing and implementing strategic business and HR objectives within a multi-business, multi site organization.
- Superior interpersonal, coaching, communication, negotiation and consultative skills at all levels.
- Ability to engage with and win the respect of leaders to successfully influence them on key change initiatives.
- Demonstrated commitment to health, safety and environmental policies and procedures, including development and training of staff in these areas.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and five years of human resource experience, or eight years of experience in the HR field.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Director Jobs
- View more Employment/Recruitment Jobs
- View more Employee Relations Jobs
- View more Employee Asst. Programs Jobs
- View more Administrative Jobs
- View more Benefits Jobs
- View more Confidential Jobs
View More Jobs in Chicago, IL:
- View more jobs in Chicago, Illinois
- Human Resources Director jobs in Chicago, Illinois
- Employment/Recruitment jobs in Chicago, Illinois
- Employee Relations jobs in Chicago, Illinois
- Employee Asst. Programs jobs in Chicago, Illinois
- Administrative jobs in Chicago, Illinois
- Benefits jobs in Chicago, Illinois
- Confidential jobs in Chicago, Illinois