Human Resource Generalist
Capital City Mechanical Services, Inc.
- HR Generalist
* Administers health and welfare plans, including enrollments, changes and terminations. Processes required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record keeping and proper deductions.
* Performs payroll function for both salary and hourly employees. This includes both weekly and bi-weekly payroll on a proprietary payroll system.
*Completes forms I-9, verifies I-9 and maintains I-9 files. Submits online investigation requests and assists with new employee background checks and drug testing program.
*Reconciles benefits statements.
*Conducts audits of payroll, benefits or other HR programs and recommends corrective action.
*Assists with processing terminations including termination of employee benefits in appropriate computer programs.
*Assists with recruitment and interview process. Tracks status of candidates and responds with follow-up to ensure compliance during the hiring process.
Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field and /or equivalent experience.
Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, strong Excel Skills and Power Point)
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Clerk Jobs
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more Benefits Jobs
- View more Compensation Jobs
- View more Administrative Jobs
- View more Capital City Mechanical Services, Inc. Jobs
View More Jobs in Norcross, GA:
- View more jobs in Norcross, Georgia
- Human Resources Clerk jobs in Norcross, Georgia
- HR Generalist jobs in Norcross, Georgia
- Benefits jobs in Norcross, Georgia
- Compensation jobs in Norcross, Georgia
- Administrative jobs in Norcross, Georgia
- Capital City Mechanical Services, Inc. jobs in Norcross, Georgia