Human Resource Generalist
- HR Generalist
- Employee Relations
Lund International is a U.S. based leading designer and manufacturer of automotive accessories for passenger cars, Jeeps, and light, medium and heavy duty trucks. Offering the industry's broadest range of functional body and appearance products that provide customers with ways to protect, customize, and personalize their vehicles, Lund International products are marketed under the brand names of AMP Research, AVS, Belmor, Bushwacker, LUND, Rampage Products, RoadWorks Manufacturing, Roll-N-Lock, Stampede Automotive and Tonno Pro.
We are looking for an HR Generalist who will provide a wide range of human resources support to the department and company. They will maintain and build knowledge and skills in all HR disciplines from employee orientation and recruitment, compensation and benefits, EEO, legal requirements, and training and development.
- Ensure consistent policy and procedure application, including progressive discipline, problem resolution, and work force diversity to maximize employee satisfaction.
- Address employee relations issues, such as harassment allegations, work complaints, or other employee concerns.
- Administer, interpret and explain human resource policies, procedures, laws, standards, or regulations.
- Prepare and maintain employment records related to events such as hiring, terminations, leaves, transfers, or promotions, using human resources management system.
- Administer LOA process for the plant.
- Develop and/or implement recruiting strategies to meet current or anticipated staffing needs, including the coordination with outside staffing agencies to secure agency employees based on departmental needs.
- Conduct new employee orientations and process hiring-related paperwork.
- Conduct exit interviews and ensure that necessary employment termination paperwork is completed.
- Facilitate timely and consistent entry of hourly payroll and payroll data into HRIS.
- Monitor for the consistency in application of policies and procedures and compliance with governmental regulations for facility.
- Conduct training for all employees (hourly & salaried).
- Provide counseling/coaching for all employees including management and supervisors regarding employee relations matters.
- Create reports, analysis, action plans and documentation to corporate departments as required.
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources and five (5) years of HR generalist experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with handling employee relations issues
- Experience with Microsoft applications to include, but not limited to, Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Demonstration of minimum proficiency with the English language in order to ensure effective new hire training and on-going communications about safety and quality issues.
- Ability to travel domestically up to 5% (travel is not the norm but may be required occasionally)
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Clerk Jobs
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more Administrative Jobs
- View more Benefits Jobs
- View more Compensation Jobs
- View more Employee Relations Jobs
- View more Lund International Jobs
View More Jobs in Winters, TX:
- View more jobs in Winters, Texas
- Human Resources Clerk jobs in Winters, Texas
- HR Generalist jobs in Winters, Texas
- Administrative jobs in Winters, Texas
- Benefits jobs in Winters, Texas
- Compensation jobs in Winters, Texas
- Employee Relations jobs in Winters, Texas
- Lund International jobs in Winters, Texas