Human Resource Manager
- HR Generalist
- Employee Relations
We have outstanding Human Resource Manager opportunities in our McAlester, OK, Sparks, NV and Mountain Grove, MO locations! Dura-Line is a leading global manufacturer and distributor of communication and energy infrastructure products and systems including conduit and accessories. The company is headquartered in Knoxville, Tennessee with 20 manufacturing facilities serving 5 continents and over 50 countries. The company's products are focused on a number of vertical markets to include:
- Telecommunications including fiber optics and cable networks;
- Energy including oil and gas gathering, electrical transmission and distribution conduit;
- Municipal and industrial pipe for water and gas applications;
- Enterprise and data networks for hospitals, universities and industrial automation (machine-to-machine technologies);
- Irrigation systems;
- Geothermal energy;
SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for providing a variety of human resources services for specific plant location(s). Performs wage and salary administration, recruiting, staffing, training and development, employee relations, performance management, safety, compensation and benefit liaison functions. Supports the implementation and maintenance of company policies and programs. Ensures compliance with legal and corporate guidelines.
The Human Resources Manager will support the company brand and build relationships with the local community. He/she will be a leader, change agent and process champion for achieving organizational goals, objectives and safety metrics.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implements strategic sourcing, recruitment and selection plans for hourly and salaried employees. Develops relationships with recruitment agencies, universities, technical schools, etc.
- Advises supervisors and managers on sourcing, recruiting and selection processes; prepares and maintains hiring documentation and ensures compliance with federal employment and labor laws.
- Administers performance management process; makes recommendations and advises plant managers and supervisors on job evaluations and performance management system to ensure consistency and timeliness.
- Reviews hourly employees' time card punches; corrects exceptions and notifies payroll administrator when completed; distributes payroll.
- Maintains personnel system (HRO) data base and related systems for plant personnel.
- Maintains employee files and records, and assures completeness and confidentiality of documents.
- Maintains and documents attendance records.
- Conducts new employee in-processing briefing and prepares orientation schedule.
- Administered benefit programs for plant employees, including 401K; handles employee issues with claim processing and answer questions regarding coverage.
- Documents training requirements; assist the development and presentation of training on various topics including supervisor development, skills training, and safety.
- Provides advice, assistance and interpretation of company policy and procedures to employees, supervisors and management, as required.
- Create, maintain and submit reports, metrics, news articles, and organizational charts to management and/or corporate headquarters.
- Promotes the brand and represent the company at local community events; support company charitable contributions and sponsorship initiatives.
- Performs other related job duties as assigned or required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Management or related discipline. Graduate degree is desirable.
- Minimum 10 years' Human Resources experience in a manufacturing environment, including 3 years supervisory experience managing salaried, non-exempt and hourly workers.
- Computer proficiency.
- Extensive working knowledge of Human Resources laws and benefit administration including: FMLA; WC; ADA; STD; LTD; etc.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to deal tactfully with employees at all levels.
- Ability to cultivate good working relationships with diverse personalities.
- Sound judgment with good reasoning skills.
- Office and manufacturing shop floor environment.
- Must be willing and able to relocate.
- Relocation package will be provided
- Minimum travel required.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Manager Jobs
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more Training/Development Jobs
- View more Employee Relations Jobs
- View more Employment/Recruitment Jobs
- View more Administrative Jobs
- View more Dura-Line Corporation Jobs
View More Jobs in McAlester, OK:
- View more jobs in McAlester, Oklahoma
- Human Resources Manager jobs in McAlester, Oklahoma
- HR Generalist jobs in McAlester, Oklahoma
- Training/Development jobs in McAlester, Oklahoma
- Employee Relations jobs in McAlester, Oklahoma
- Employment/Recruitment jobs in McAlester, Oklahoma
- Administrative jobs in McAlester, Oklahoma
- Dura-Line Corporation jobs in McAlester, Oklahoma