Human Resources Analyst
- Employee Relations
GCM Grosvenor is one of the world’s largest independent alternative asset management firms, with over $45 billion in assets under management. The Firm’s investment management and advisory services span public and private markets, focusing on hedge funds, private equity, infrastructure and real estate. GCM Grosvenor launched its first investment portfolio, a multi-manager portfolio of hedge funds, in 1971. The Firm’s global client base includes public and private pensions, sovereign wealth entities, banks, corporations, insurance companies, charitable organizations, endowments and high net worth individuals. For more information, visit www.gcmlp.com.
The Human Capital Management group is composed of the Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Benefits and Employee Relations teams. The group supports the full lifecycle of talent for the firm from hiring and onboarding through development and promotion. As a firm, we are highly committed to hiring and retaining talented employees, and the Human Capital Management group helps champion that mission.
As an Analyst in the Human Resources Department, you will gain exposure to areas such as Recruitment, Benefits, and Training/Development.
The Human Resources Analyst will be involved in the following critical activities:
- Onboard new employees, interns, consultants, and temporary hires. Collaborate with various teams across the firm to prepare for their arrival and organize integration meetings.
- Support the recruiting team with recruiting-related functions, projects, and hiring logistics. Participate in recruiting processes that include sourcing, phone screening, scheduling candidates for interviews and related follow up.
- Participate in pre-hire processes including coordinating background checks, processing results and candidate tracking statistics and information. Maintain report of candidates in pipeline.
- Assist with benefits administration such as assembling new hire information packets, managing employee data in external and internal systems and maintaining employee files. Plan and organize employee events with the Benefits Manager related to benefits.
- Partner with the lead recruiter to develop and execute the strategy for the firm’s campus recruiting programs including Internship and Analyst Programs.
- Along with the Talent Development lead, develop, plan and execute our Analyst Training Program and Leadership Development Program.
- Coordinate documentation related to employee tuition and professional certification reimbursement.
- Partner with various teams across the firm, such as IT, on projects relating to our internal and external systems and employee files.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Qualified candidates will have a BA/BS degree with a concentration in Human Resources, Psychology, Business Administration or related field.
- High degree of integrity and the ability to recognize the requirements of confidentiality.
- The ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and interact with all levels of management and associates.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Ability to manage a significant number of projects simultaneously, and ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Outstanding time management skills; ability to respond to challenging requests.
- Ability to handle tight deadlines and last minute requests.
- Demonstrated team player, self-starter, and independent thinker.
- The ability to take control and manage tasks independently to closure.
- Attention to detail and concern for quality of final product (and ability to balance that concern with deadlines).
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word; Excel; Outlook; Power Point).
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Analyst Jobs
- View more Administrative Jobs
- View more Employee Relations Jobs
- View more Employment/Recruitment Jobs
- View more Training/Development Jobs
- View more Benefits Jobs
- View more GCM Grosvenor Jobs
View More Jobs in Chicago, IL:
- View more jobs in Chicago, Illinois
- Human Resources Analyst jobs in Chicago, Illinois
- Administrative jobs in Chicago, Illinois
- Employee Relations jobs in Chicago, Illinois
- Employment/Recruitment jobs in Chicago, Illinois
- Training/Development jobs in Chicago, Illinois
- Benefits jobs in Chicago, Illinois
- GCM Grosvenor jobs in Chicago, Illinois