Human Resources Associate (Generalist)
Cox Enterprises- Manheim Auto Auctions
- HR Generalist
- Employee Relations
If you have a college degree and/or HR certification and at least 2 years of current and direct HR experience, including but not limited to performance management including collecting and analyzing data, developing goals and coaching and feedback, and you have recent hands on experience and knowledge of existing labor laws including but not limited to EEOC, OSHA, ADA, and you enjoy digging into and developing strategic plan recommendations around employee survey results, change management effectiveness, and employee relations; read on; this might be the job for you!
About Cox Automotive People Strategies
Cox Automotive People Strategies is transforming human resources the same way our company transforms the way the world buys, sells and owns cars. Through strategic imagination, agility, resilience and active collaboration, we deliver the global talent and organizational strategies that deliver results for our company. We are preparing for the future of our industry and the workplace by devising progressive HR and talent solutions that empower our team members and enable a culture of collaboration and innovation.
We are looking for professionals who have a futurist view, think on their feet and focus their efforts on strategic programs with the greatest potential for positive impact.
The HR Business Associate is an integral member of the team of an assigned function or business. The HR Business Associate is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with senior HR management to support a specific group or function. As a HR Business Associate you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
What You Get to Do
•Participate in developing department goals, objectives and systems. Be an advocate for the business by collecting and analyzing information; recommending courses of action as appropriate.
•Help create a culture that reflects the values of the organization. Promote HR programs to create a productive, open and empowered workplace. Assists in planning, development and implementation
of various People processes and training programs.
•Define the workplace with best practices. Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies. Provides day-to-day employee relations support, maintaining positive relationships,
fostering open communication of business information and policies.
•Interpret data insightfully and generate original insights. Analyze qualitative and quantitative data to solve problems, share insights and make recommendations to HR leadership. As well as, gather
and analyze data for useful HR metrics.
•Deliver better, quicker results with expertise, resources and connections of your network. Work collaboratively with People Strategies Centers of Excellence to optimize the effectiveness of the business.
•Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with varying levels of employees and provide excellent customer service internally
- Strong organizational skills with a keen ability to prioritize and multi-task, as well as commitment to meeting deadlines
- Experience in handling sensitive, confidential information
- Strong administrative and data management skills
- Ability to raise issues proactively and in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of various state and federal employment laws needed; PHR certification is desired
- Two-years’ experience in HR-related position preferred
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Clerk Jobs
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more Employee Relations Jobs
- View more Cox Enterprises- Manheim Auto Auctions Jobs