Human Resources Associate
Plus One Health Management
We are currently seeking an entry level Human Resources Associate to work at our Corporate Headquarters located at Downtown Manhattan.
This person will administer systems that deliver and track comprehensive training programs for all new and existing Plus One team members. The candidate must be able to administer a training program that will attract, retain, develop and transition Plus One team members.
- Partner with supervisor to complete projects as necessary while balancing regular tasks and responsibilities.
- Manage the Human Resources Information System (HRIS).
- Provide ongoing support through internal ticketing system (KACE) while maintaining appropriate turn-around time standards.
- Administer and own the Educational Stipend Policy and processes.
- Own the talent optimization system, ensuring compliance of team member’s education, certifications, continuing education, progression level, etc.
- Develop presentations and write materials for new training programs; review, evaluate, and modify existing and proposed programs; schedule the appropriate conference room and prepare the physical setup.
- Administer, organize, and conduct internal training programs.
- Assist with preparing, organizing and administering various departmental training programs and recommend appropriate changes when necessary.
- Assist in planning and establishing defined methods, policies and procedures for both training and performance management.
- Coordinate, administer, and evaluate the internal development schedule and classes.
- Approve, track and communicate an internal progression program to team members, and their managers.
- Oversee Service Recognition award program, inclusive of report generation, monthly audits, and overall program efficiency.
- Partner with managers recommending training programs to their subordinates for succession planning, career development and transitional opportunities.
- Review evaluations of training courses, objectives, and accomplishments and implement appropriate changes.
- Assist with performance management inclusive of performance appraisals and job coaching audits.
- Assist with other duties as needed in the Human Resources department.
- Candidates will possess a Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Management or related field and have HR related internship experience.
- Candidates must have excellent time management, customer service, technical, and communication skills.
- Candidates must be able to communicate with Plus One team members, trainers from professional organizations, and consultants by phone, in person, or through correspondence.
- This position requires efficiency, initiative, motivation, creativity and ability to understand many areas of expertise.
- The training area is one of constant change; candidates must be able to react positively to these developments and help lead the way forward to include new developments in training targeted to both new and existing team members.
- Knowledge of Windows, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel required; knowledge of a talent management system preferred.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Clerk Jobs
- View more Administrative Jobs
- View more Communications Jobs
- View more HRIS Jobs
- View more Other Jobs
- View more Training/Development Jobs
- View more Plus One Health Management Jobs
View More Jobs in New York, NY:
- View more jobs in New York, New York
- Human Resources Clerk jobs in New York, New York
- Administrative jobs in New York, New York
- Communications jobs in New York, New York
- HRIS jobs in New York, New York
- Other jobs in New York, New York
- Training/Development jobs in New York, New York
- Plus One Health Management jobs in New York, New York