Human Resources Benefits & Compensation Analyst
Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute
- HR Generalist
- Biotechnology / Science
- Retail / Wholesale
- Arts / Entertainment / Media
Human Resources Benefits & Compensation Analyst
Reporting to the Human Resources leadership team and with limited direction, the Human Resources Benefits & Compensation Analyst will oversee the daily implementation of the Institute’s Benefits & Compensation programs.
In collaboration with the Vice President of Human Resources and Senior Human Resources Manager, the HR Analyst will coordinate all Institute benefit programs including medical, dental and vision insurances; short-term, long-term, life and long-term care insurance programs; defined contribution and matching-contribution 403b and 401k plans; oversee and track Institute leave programs; manage payroll edit process and HRIS system as well as manage other ancillary benefit programs including legal protection plans, health care assistance services, etc. The HR Analyst will interact with employees, vendors, consultants and other departments to resolve issues, gather and analyze benefits data, coordinate and complete legally required governmental reports, manage on-site health clinic, conduct and set up benefits presentations (open enrollment, orientation, etc.), and perform all other related duties and tasks as required or assigned.
The HR Analyst will also be responsible for analyzing compensation data and working with other Human Resources team members to develop the Institute’s compensation program. Will complete and participate in salary surveys, develop job descriptions, and recommend appropriate classification and salaries for a broad variety of positions.
Requires a bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline and 4-6 years of directly-related, progressively responsible Human Resources experience, or an equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience from which comparable knowledge, skill and abilities have been attained.
Must have demonstrated experience overseeing benefit and compensation programs for medium-to-large size employee populations, a fundamental and demonstrated understanding of applicable legal statutes (including, but not limited to, the Affordable Care Act (ACA), the Family & Medical Leave Act (FMLA), the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA), the Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act (HIPPA), the Equal Pay Act, the Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1985 (COBRA), Executive Order 11246 (Affirmative Action), etc.), and the ability to apply those legal guidelines practically and flexibly in a multi-state, multi-company environment.
Requires strong analytical, time management, and organizational skills; professional-level customer service and communication skills; and the ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality with sensitive data. Demonstrated ability in managing a wide variety of tasks simultaneously while meeting multiple deadlines is required as well as strong attention to detail. Must have professional-level Microsoft Office skills, including expert-level Excel skills, and the ability to learn department-specific programs as required.
Individuals with previous experience managing benefit programs in multiple states and experience with Costpoint are preferred.
Relocation may be offered for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute Family of Companies is an Equal Opportunity employer–M/F/Veteran/Disability. We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regarding to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state or local law. All applicants and employees are further protected from discrimination based on inquiring about, disclosing or discussing the compensation of other applicants or employees. For additional information about your rights as an applicant, click here.
For assistance with our application process, including reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities to participate in the application process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Jobs
- View more Engineering Jobs
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more Biotechnology / Science Jobs
- View more Retail / Wholesale Jobs
- View more Arts / Entertainment / Media Jobs
- View more Benefits Jobs
- View more Communications Jobs
- View more Compensation Jobs
- View more Diversity Jobs
- View more Legal Jobs
- View more Employment/Recruitment Jobs
- View more Research Jobs
- View more Training/Development Jobs
- View more Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute Jobs
View More Jobs in Albuquerque, NM:
- View more jobs in Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Human Resources jobs in Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Engineering jobs in Albuquerque, New Mexico
- HR Generalist jobs in Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Biotechnology / Science jobs in Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Retail / Wholesale jobs in Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Arts / Entertainment / Media jobs in Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Benefits jobs in Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Communications jobs in Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Compensation jobs in Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Diversity jobs in Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Legal jobs in Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Employment/Recruitment jobs in Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Research jobs in Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Training/Development jobs in Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute jobs in Albuquerque, New Mexico
View More Jobs in NM:
- View more jobs in New Mexico
- Human Resources jobs in New Mexico
- Engineering jobs in New Mexico
- HR Generalist jobs in New Mexico
- Biotechnology / Science jobs in New Mexico
- Retail / Wholesale jobs in New Mexico
- Arts / Entertainment / Media jobs in New Mexico
- Benefits jobs in New Mexico
- Communications jobs in New Mexico
- Compensation jobs in New Mexico
- Diversity jobs in New Mexico
- Legal jobs in New Mexico
- Employment/Recruitment jobs in New Mexico
- Research jobs in New Mexico
- Training/Development jobs in New Mexico
- Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute jobs in New Mexico