Human Resources Business Partner
Ornua North America
- HR Generalist
- Employee Relations
JOB TITLE: HR Business Partner
TEAM: Human Resources
REPORTS TO: HR Director
Location: Hilbert, WI
The HR business partner (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management at Ornua Ingredients North America. The position serves as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues. The successful HRBP acts as an employee champion and change agent. The role assesses and anticipates HR-related needs. Communicating needs proactively with the HR department and business management, the HRBP seeks to develop integrated solutions. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization. The HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's financial position, its midrange plans, its culture and its competition.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions). Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
• Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
• Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR Director to develop solutions, programs and policies.
• Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
• Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
• Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
• In partnership with HR Director Identifies training needs for Ornua Ingredients NA and individual executive coaching needs.
• Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
• Evaluates reports, decisions and results of department initiatives in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
• Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance. Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
• Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local employment laws.
• Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
• Mentors and develops the HR Generalist: managing work allocation, training, problem resolution, performance evaluation, and the building of an effective team dynamic.
• This position requires up to 20% travel. Frequently travel is outside the local area (IL, MN). Some of the travel is international (Ireland).
• BS degree in Human Resources or related field and seven (7) or more years of related experience. PHR Certification preferred.
• Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational development, employee relations, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
• People oriented and results driven
• Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
• Knowledge of HR systems and databases
• Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
• Some Training experience is desirabl
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Jobs
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more HRIS Jobs
- View more Training/Development Jobs
- View more Benefits Jobs
- View more Employee Relations Jobs
- View more Ornua North America Jobs
View More Jobs in Appleton, WI:
- View more jobs in Appleton, Wisconsin
- Human Resources jobs in Appleton, Wisconsin
- HR Generalist jobs in Appleton, Wisconsin
- HRIS jobs in Appleton, Wisconsin
- Training/Development jobs in Appleton, Wisconsin
- Benefits jobs in Appleton, Wisconsin
- Employee Relations jobs in Appleton, Wisconsin
- Ornua North America jobs in Appleton, Wisconsin