Human Resources Business Partner
ECG Management Consultants
- HR Generalist
- Health, Safety, Security
ECG is a nationally recognized leader in providing a full range of management consulting services to prestigious healthcare organizations. Since 1973, ECG has delivered focused advice and expert guidance to solve our clients’ most challenging problems. Our ability to understand the unique interplay of strategic, operational, and financial elements for each client allows us to develop solutions that match a client’s particular needs and culture.
Due to our continuing growth, this newly created position will function as the HR business partner to our divisions as well as be the point person for ECG’s Human Resources compliance activities. This oversight includes HR policies, procedures, plans/programs, and processes both for compliance with internal controls as well as regulations, laws, and organization goals.
- Contribute to and/or lead cross functional HR projects.
- Partner with internal legal, IT, payroll, and other process owners to maintain compliance standards and mitigate risks.
- Document HR business processes, identify/provide tools to guide maintenance of controls, and proactively develop compliance processes.
- Lead projects related to HR audits, reporting, findings/recommendations, corrective actions, and changes.
- Work with HR systems to ensure data integrity, maintain compliance with federal and state requirements, and report accurate and timely information.
- Manage other HR audit reviews and related projects (e.g., EEO/AA, health and welfare, equity administration, HR systems) as needed.
- Manage process to maintain HR policies in compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
- Maintain and manage employee handbook and state supplements to remain compliant with applicable laws, rules, regulations, and best practices.
- Coordinate and support process/control owners in maintenance of required compliance documentation as well as internal control practices.
- Conduct and document HR compliance training as needed.
- Manage and/or support other HR special projects and initiatives as needed.
- Maintain personnel and benefit files to be in compliance with applicable laws, rules, and best practices.
- Work with CHRO and other HR team members to ensure compliance with FLSA; I-9; FMLA; and other applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR management, business administration, or a related field from an accredited college/university
- Two- to three-plus years of HR business partner experience with emphasis in compliance and auditing
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of compliance policies and procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills across all levels of the company; management by influence
- Solid organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent conflict resolution skills
- Professional in HR (PHR) or Senior Professional in HR (SPHR) certification strongly preferred
ECG offers an attractive compensation package, profit sharing, challenging and rewarding work, and a stellar reputation. To begin the recruitment process, please visit our website at www.ecgmc.com and submit your resume and cover letter. We look forward to connecting with you.
ECG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ECG does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of any characteristic or activity that is legally protected, including race; ancestry; creed; color; religion; national origin; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions; families with children; familial status; sex; genetic information; marital status; sexual orientation, gender expression, or gender identity; political ideology; age; honorably discharged veteran or military status; sensory, physical, or mental impairment; or other legally protected characteristics or activities.
We participate in eVerify as part of our onboarding process.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Jobs
- View more Legal Jobs
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more Health, Safety, Security Jobs
- View more ECG Management Consultants Jobs