Human Resources Business Partner
- HR Generalist
- Employee Relations
Jubilant HollisterStier LLC, a well established member of the business community in Spokane, Washington, provides a complete range of services to support the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries. The Allergy business is a worldwide leader in the manufacture of allergenic extracts, targeted primarily at treating allergies and asthma. Jubilant HollisterStier is also a nationally recognized contract manufacturer of sterile injectable vials, and lyophilized products. Jubilant HollisterStier is a proud member of the Jubilant Pharma family.
Our Promise: Caring, Sharing, Growing
We will, with the utmost care for the environment and society, continue to enhance value for our customers and stakeholders by providing innovative products and economically efficient solutions’ through growth, cost effectiveness and wise investment of resources.
What can we offer?
A culture that values opportunity for professional growth and development
Highly competitive base pay
Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
Group retirement savings program
Health and wellness programs
Reporting to the Director, Human Resources, the HR Business Partner is a member of the site Human Resources team and consults with clients to drive business objectives that deliver results. He/she will work hand-in-hand with the site HR team as well as Corporate HR to launch and support and lead initiatives in the areas of compensation & benefits, performance management, employee relations, talent management, and culture using employee engagement survey execution and action planning.
This position works with all levels of the organization to establish a high performing and engaged culture and to improve organizational capability and effectiveness. This position will serve as site lead for compensation and benefits and be responsible for participating in project teams supporting a variety organization-wide projects all designed to strengthen the Jubilant Pharma organization. Strong consulting skills and analyzing data are essential in this role as consulting with leaders/managers and assessing data are primary focus areas. Deep experience is required in the following areas: employee relations, compensation and benefits, organizational development, meeting facilitation, management coaching, and 360 assessment and feedback. Essential responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Employee Relations, Training and Development
- Serves as an advocate for the employer/management and employee while ensuring disciplinary actions are properly implemented and defensible
- Identifies and leads organizational development initiatives to provide employees and managers necessary development
- Takes an active role in ensuring that the facility maintains a union-free environment
- Provides a secure environment for all levels of employees to verbalize concerns
- Administers the performance management process
- Works with assigned area management to proactively design and implement employee engagement initiatives
- Partners with assigned area management and recruiter to fill open positions promptly, minimizing time to fill
- Proactively identify and develop succession planning candidates for future roles
Compensation and Benefits
- Coordinates the salary survey and assists the HR Director in recommending changes for the yearly plant-salaried and merit increases
- Oversees the administration of compensation in conjunction with the payroll department
- Reviews salary offers for internal equity compensation purposes
- Manages yearly benefit renewals (medical, dental, disability, life, supplemental insurance) to provide competitive benefits for recruitment and retention of top employees
- Acts as the Privacy Officer for HIPAA
Compliance to HR Policy, Standards, and Federal and State Laws
- Conducts claims investigations, makes recommendations, and initiates disciplinary/corrective action
- Coordinates the defense for internal or external claims of disparate or inappropriate treatment
- Manages all legal documentation, including employee immigration
- Provides detailed analysis and reporting of HR data pertaining to employment and financial information, as required.
- BA degree with major in Human Resource/Business or related field required
- SHRM PHR required; SPHR desired
- Ten years related experience required. Supervisory experience required
- Prior experience using SAP, ADP & PeopleSoft strongly desired
- Excellent experience & knowledge using Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint required
- In-depth knowledge of state and federal regulations regarding employment law
- Experience in manufacturing/production environment with aseptic components (i.e. food, pharmaceutical etc.) strongly desired
- Strong background in compensation, coaching, and facilitation of company cultural transition
- Extremely high level of interpersonal skills, problem solving, sound judgment, decision-making and influence skills required
- Relocation is available for this position
Jubilant HollisterStier is a great place to grow!
If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today!
*Please click on the Spokane, WA link*
Jubilant HollisterStier is an EEO/AA Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
If you require assistance applying for a position, please contact our HR Department at:
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Jobs
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more Compensation Jobs
- View more Employee Relations Jobs
- View more Jubilant HollisterStier Jobs