Human Resources Coordinator
RE: Job Posting Announcement
The Massachusetts Development Finance Agency (MassDevelopment), a quasi-public agency of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, is accepting applications for the position of Human Resources Coordinator, located in Boston.
Offering a wide range of finance programs and real estate development services, MassDevelopment supports economic growth, development, and investment across all sectors of the Massachusetts economy: public and private; commercial, industrial, and residential; and nonprofit, including health care, educational, cultural, and human-service providers. Our staff works in collaboration with developers, businesses, and banks to identify investors and leverage funds to support economic growth.
For more information about MassDevelopment, please visit www.massdevelopment.com.
Under the direction of the Director of Human Resources and Organizational Development, this position is primarily responsible for providing assistance and administrative support to the HR department.
Responsibilities include answering questions and maintaining a high level of employee customer service, creating new employee files and maintaining up-to-date personnel files, assisting and providing support to the HR Generalist with agency recruitment, and interfacing with payroll to assist in resolving issues. Other responsibilities include new hire orientation and management of the summer intern program and the Agency’s organizational chart. The HR Coordinator will also provide day-to-day administrative support to the HR department, manage MassDevelopment’s MBTA and parking programs, schedule and organize activities, and manage the departmental calendar and the Agency’s internal Diversity and Inclusion Council.
• HR certificate or associate’s degree and/or three to five years of related experience.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient in word processing functions and Office – Excel.
• Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects concurrently.
• Must be detail-oriented.
• Possesses the courtesy and tact as required in communicating with others, in person, via electronic mail and on the telephone.
• Ability to set priorities and complete work assignments on a task by task or daily basis.
• Ability to exercise initiative in following through on assignments within stated deadlines.
Please forward cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to MassDevelopment, Attn: Human Resources, 99 High Street, 11th Floor, Boston, MA 02110 or email to: Jobs@massdevelopment.com. This posting can close without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Manager Jobs
- View more Administrative Jobs
- View more MassDevelopment.com Jobs