Human Resources Coordinator
- HR Generalist
ineral Wells Based Manufacturing Company is seeking an experienced Human Resources professional to fill the role of Human Resources Coordinator. The position requires a dynamic, positive attitude. Only Managers with a minimum of 3 years Human Resource experience will be considered.
Primary Management and Oversight Responsibilities Include but Not Limited to:
- Interviews of New Manufacturing and Production Line Workers
- Recruits workers for the company through a number of referral and online methods.
- Oversees onboarding process
- Manages Time Clock Reporting in Automated Timeclock System
- Manages the Safety System including organizing and administrating the company’s safety committee.
- Manages Leadership development program
- Employee Manual Maintenance
- Maintain Driver Records
- Manage all aspects of Workers Comp Compliance and Claims
- Track and Record all Holidays and Vacation Time for Employees
- Coordinate all Benefit Programs eligibility with Benefit Provider
- Manage maintenance of all Personnel files
- Manage all unemployment claims
- Manage termination process
- Two clerical staff
- Safety Committee