Human Resources Coordinator
- HR Generalist
- Employee Relations
Superior Communications is the leading provider of wireless accessory products and services to major carriers and retailers across North America and parts of Latin America. Established in 1991, Superior specializes in accessory manufacturing, packaging, logistics and marketing solutions for our clients. Our sales training team provides retail sales personnel - anywhere in North America - the product knowledge they need to boost accessory attach rates. We also offer a variety of supply chain solutions, including 3PL and integrated supply chain services to include outbound and reverse solutions in support of over 5000 points of sale. Our emergence as a leader in this industry can be attributed to our unwavering commitment to quality, our readiness to adapt to client needs, and our ongoing policies of continuous improvement.
We are looking for an efficient Human Resources (HR) Coordinator to undertake a variety of HR administrative duties. You will facilitate daily HR functions like keeping track of employees records and supporting the interview process. Your role, also, involves performing tasks with a focus to grow our company’s talent pipeline and improve our sourcing tactics.
The ideal candidate will have a broad knowledge of Human Resources as well as general administrative responsibilities. He/She will be able to work autonomously and efficiently to ensure the end-to-end running of HR projects and operations. To succeed in this role, you should be familiar using HR software and tools.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to the attainment of specific goals and results of the HR department and the organization.
We offer a great compensation/benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, holiday, vacation, sick leave and 401(k). Superior Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.We are unable to offer relocations.
For more information about Superior, visit www.superiorcommunications.com.
For immediate consideration, please send resume and salary history (salary history/requirements MUST be included) in Word format to: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org fax: 626.587-8990
- Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide the necessary assistance
- Redirect HR related calls or distribute correspondence to the appropriate person of the team
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met
- Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, benefits etc.)
- Support the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates and temp agency. Performing background checks, assisting in shortlisting, etc.
- Assist supervisors in performance management procedures
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events etc. and maintain the team’s agenda
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars
- Perform orientations, onboarding and update records with new hires
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects, like collection of employee feedback
- Support other functions as assigned
- Support Administrated functions for team
- Assist in building culture
- Proven experience as an HR coordinator or relevant human resources/administrative position
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices.
- Strong ability in using MS Office (MS Excel and MS Powerpoint)
- Experience with HR databases and HRIS systems
- In-depth understanding of sourcing tools, like resume databases and online communities
- Familiarity with social media recruiting & college recruitment
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
- Good organizational and time management skills
- SHRM certification is an advantage
- BS/BA in Business Administration or relevant field preferred. Additional education in Human Resource Management a plus
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Manager Jobs
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more Communications Jobs
- View more Benefits Jobs
- View more Employment/Recruitment Jobs
- View more Employee Relations Jobs
- View more Superior Communications Jobs
View More Jobs in La Vergne, TN:
- View more jobs in La Vergne, Tennessee
- Human Resources Manager jobs in La Vergne, Tennessee
- HR Generalist jobs in La Vergne, Tennessee
- Communications jobs in La Vergne, Tennessee
- Benefits jobs in La Vergne, Tennessee
- Employment/Recruitment jobs in La Vergne, Tennessee
- Employee Relations jobs in La Vergne, Tennessee
- Superior Communications jobs in La Vergne, Tennessee