Human Resources Director
Comprehensive Cancer Centers of Nevada
- HR Generalist
- Employee Relations
At Comprehensive Cancer Centers of Nevada (CCCN), a distinguished team of doctors, researchers, nurses and healthcare professionals have provided patients with groundbreaking treatments on the healing edge of medicine since 1974. Our team is dedicated to providing the most effective treatments, both existing and emerging, in order to diagnose and successfully treat cancer and blood disorders. We support this goal with state-of-the-art facilities across Southern Nevada, all of which integrate the latest diagnostic, therapeutic and research capabilities. CCCN is dedicated to patient-centered care, advancing innovation, discovery, and improving outcomes. We are currently searching for a Human Resources Director to join our team and take our organization to the next level.
The Human Resources Director works closely with all levels of leadership to create, foster and sustain a positive employee culture that maximizes patient care and profitability in one of the largest oncology practices in Southern Nevada. This role is key to the success of our organization by providing guidance and direction on HR related matters to practice leadership to support business objectives while complying with company policies, procedures and all applicable laws.
Some of the essential functions of this role include the following:
- Responsible for providing key direction and support to the practice leadership and physician teams related to HR matters. Provides guidance and support while ensuring compliance with federal, state and local laws and regulations in employment related decisions.
- Consults with Practice leadership to align human resources strategy with the Practice’s business objectives through human capital business planning, organization development, organizational effectiveness, business development, and data analytics programs.
- Provides ongoing training and guidance to line managers related to employee relations, performance management, and effective interviewing techniques. Provides or oversees other practice specific training as necessary.
- Oversees local HR functions including recruiting, hiring, employee relations, workers compensation, compliance, and leaves of absence. Works closely with corporate office for matters related to benefits and payroll.
- Works within a matrixed reporting environment supporting and implementing global US Oncology initiatives at the practice level.
- Responsible for overseeing leadership training and development to include succession planning.
The ideal candidate will have the following background and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field or equivalent experience, advanced degree preferred.
- Ten (10) years of experience in Human Resources with three (3) years experience managing others.
- Professional HR certification preferred (SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP).
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, including but not restricted to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum three years experience communicating with C level executives and/or physicians.
Ready For Your Next Career Challenge? We’d Love to Hear from You!
If you possess the above qualifications and a desire to make a difference, we invite you to submit your resume and apply. In addition to a great career opportunity, we offer excellent benefits, a team environment, professional development, and the chance to be part of a nationwide network dedicated to fight the war against cancer. Please follow the link below to apply.
To learn more about Comprehensive Cancer Centers of Nevada and our mission, please visit our website at www.CCCNevada.com.
The US Oncology Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Director Jobs
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more Employee Relations Jobs
- View more Other Jobs
- View more Training/Development Jobs
- View more Administrative Jobs
- View more Comprehensive Cancer Centers of Nevada Jobs
View More Jobs in Las Vegas, NV:
- View more jobs in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Human Resources Director jobs in Las Vegas, Nevada
- HR Generalist jobs in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Employee Relations jobs in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Other jobs in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Training/Development jobs in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Administrative jobs in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Comprehensive Cancer Centers of Nevada jobs in Las Vegas, Nevada