Human Resources Director
Guadalupe-Blanco River Authority
- Employee Relations
- Organizational Development
Established by the Texas Legislature in 1933 and headquartered in Seguin, TX, the Guadalupe-Blanco River Authority (GBRA) provides stewardship for the water resources in its 10-county statutory district.
Basic Function: Provides leadership, direction and oversight of GBRA's human resources functions.
Description: The Director of Human Resources provides leadership by developing, implementing, managing, and evaluating HR strategies, goals and objectives and ensuring they align with the GBRA's strategic goals and objectives. Areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to, recruitment and staffing, performance management, employee relations, compensation and benefits administration, employee training and development, HRIS, and compliance with employment laws, regulations, policies and procedures. The Director works closely with other senior-level positions to develop and recommend organization-wide strategies and policies for optimal operational performance and to support and advance GBRA's Mission, Strategic Plan, and Core Values.
Skills/Requirements: Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or Business Administration, plus minimum of five years' of progressive responsibility of which three years must be in a supervisory capacity; or Master's degree plus eight years of progressive responsibility with five years of supervisory experience, PHR or SPHR certification. Time management, organizational skills, advanced leadership skills, strong interpersonal and people skills a must. Strong working knowledge of HR practices and trends; proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook required.
For a full description and how to apply, visit http://www.gbra.org. A resume may be included, but does not substitute for a completed application. For optimal consideration, submit applications by April 14, 2017. EOE
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Director Jobs
- View more Benefits Jobs
- View more Compensation Jobs
- View more Employee Relations Jobs
- View more Employment/Recruitment Jobs
- View more Organizational Development Jobs
- View more Guadalupe-Blanco River Authority Jobs
View More Jobs in Seguin, TX:
- View more jobs in Seguin, Texas
- Human Resources Director jobs in Seguin, Texas
- Benefits jobs in Seguin, Texas
- Compensation jobs in Seguin, Texas
- Employee Relations jobs in Seguin, Texas
- Employment/Recruitment jobs in Seguin, Texas
- Organizational Development jobs in Seguin, Texas
- Guadalupe-Blanco River Authority jobs in Seguin, Texas