Human Resources Generalist
KeyImpact Sales & Systems, Inc.
- HR Generalist
Primary Purpose: Responsible for the human resources activities related to employee relations, compensation, recruiting, benefits, training and safety. Administrative functions of the human resources department. Assists HR Director, Payroll Manager and HR Generalist. Responsible for ensuring compliance with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations as they relate to the human resources function.
Responsibilities: (This list may not include all the duties assigned)
1. Assist with the recruiter/interviewing of vacant position in assigned territory.
2. Develop and assist in the training of HR programs via in-person or on the Web.
3. Create and maintain job descriptions by ensuring job descriptions are up to date.
4. Gather wage and benefit information to ensure competiveness.
5. Monitors Worker’s Compensation Claims; is a liaison to local Workers Compensation Administrators and injured employee.
6. Develop and administer employee safety program.
7. Develop and administer company wellness program.
8. Develop and maintain company review and evaluation process.
9. Develop and maintain company Affirmative Action Plan
10. Develop and create cost effective employee incentive and team-based programs.
11. Conduct new employee orientation
12. Complete exit interviews
13. Administer Employee Benefits
14. Administer Runzheimer mileage reimbursement program
15. Administers and explains respective assigned human resources policies, programs and procedures and works with employees and management to gain compliance.
16. Maintain a current working knowledge of all federal, state and local laws as they pertain to the human resources.
17. Processes verification's for employment.
18. Perform additional duties as required.
Abilities: Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications. Maintain high level of professionalism and ability to maintain confidentiality.
Knowledge: Three to five years of Human Resources experience.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Working Conditions: Normal office conditions; highly concentrated mental and visual alertness. Major portion of day is spent sitting and talking. Frequent up/down motion to perform duties. Moderate to heavy typing, calculating or otherwise working with fingers. Visual acuity.
Equipment / Tools: Calculator, personal computer, telephone, fax, and copier
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Generalist Jobs
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more KeyImpact Sales & Systems, Inc. Jobs