Human Resources Generalist
- HR Generalist
- Employee Relations
We are looking for a fun loving, HR Subject-Matter Expert for our team! The ideal candidate is a self-starter who loves to develop new systems and processes and enjoys working as a change agent within our company.
With your stellar organizational skills, you will represent the HR team as we develop new and revised processes to help us as we grow. As a member of the HR team you will be relentless in your support and care for our employees and will be called upon to always bring a fair and kind point of view to every interaction you have. The qualified candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in HR or Business Admin, another relevant discipline. You must have a minimum 5-7 years of progressive HR experience in a generalist capacity. The ideal candidate must have stellar communication skills and must be kind, empathetic, organized, and ethical and have a keen awareness about the importance of fair judgment and confidentiality. You will also have experience managing HRIS systems and creating reports from multiple systems.
- Accountable for all functional areas of HR, such as recruiting and staffing, personnel records, training, compliance with state and federal laws, employee relations, talent management, compensation, and retention.
- Performs all Payroll Functions, Attendance Tracking, and 401k.
- Ensures policies and procedures are applied fairly and consistently by front-line supervisors and managers.
- Administers benefits plans and programs, which will include conducting annual open enrollment meetings, ensuring employees are properly educated on plan offerings, and enrollments are completed for each eligible employee.
- Conducts or participates in wage and compensation surveys and recommends changes to ensure competitive position in the marketplace.
- Designs and conducts new hire orientation and assimilation and/or on-boarding activities as well as training not related to new hires.
- Assists with the administration of Workers' Compensation program. Ensures the prompt and proper filing of claims. Acts as liaison between insurance companies, physicians and employees.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field preferred
- Minimum of 2 Human Resources experience in a manufacturing environment required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products required; proficiency in HR systems, such as ADP or Cloud based system. Implementation of new Payroll system a plus.
- Union experience preferred.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to multi-task and adapt to rapidly changing demands and priorities.
- Must exhibit excellent communication written and verbal communication skills.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Generalist Jobs
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more Employee Relations Jobs
- View more Hynes Industries Jobs