Human Resources Generalist
Convey Health Solutions
- HR Generalist
- Employee Relations
Responsible for supporting and guiding management in the areas of: recruitment, employee relations, relationship building, salary administration and benefits. Provide HR counseling, coaching, training/development in the areas of performance management, employee relations, reward/recognition, organizational change and leadership. Work with Operations Management to assist in providing consistency in applying Human Resources policies and procedures.
- ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist HR Management with the development, administration, support and management of employee relations functions.
- Assist in the Recruiting process for business groups supported
- Assist in benefits administration on the site level
- Assists in the administration of the company’s disciplinary process and investigates problems, such as: working conditions, disciplinary actions, and employee and applicant appeals and grievances.
- Conduct pre-employment interviews
- Work closely with HR Management to develop and implement strategic recruiting strategies and retention methodologies.
- Develop strategic recruiting plan to ensure effective and efficient means of attracting qualified applicants.
- Assist in employee terminations as necessary and conduct exit interviews
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Business, Human Resources or required field; Master’s degree in Human Resource Management highly desirable. Minimum of five years progressive responsible experience in Compensation and/or Benefits Administration, or
Any appropriate combination of education and experience. PHR, SPHR and/or CCP or CEBS certification highly desirable.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Generalist Jobs
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more Employee Relations Jobs
- View more Employment/Recruitment Jobs
- View more Convey Health Solutions Jobs