Human Resources Manager
City of Brentwood
The City of Brentwood is seeking a dynamic human resources professional to join the Human Resources team. The individual selected for this position will have a wide range of expertise in human resources management experience necessary to manage functional areas and a proven track record of success.
The Human Resources Manager will be a working manager responsible for various aspects of the City's Human Resources program including, recruitment and selection, classification and compensation, workforce training and development, performance management, on-boarding and benefits administration. The successful candidate will serve a 12 month probationary period.
Reporting directly to the Director of Human Resources/Risk Manager, the Human Resources Manager will be an instrumental part of moving the department forward to a more customer-focused approach that fosters collaboration among peers and City staff.
With a department of four full-time employees, the Human Resources Department’s mission is to deliver exceptional service and support to the organization. The goal is to attract, motivate and retain the best qualified employees whose diversity and skills contribute to and sustain the City as a quality organization.
The current Human Resources Manager is retiring in May 2017 after 30+ years of City service.
The successful individual will have a minimum of five years of increasingly responsible human resources experience including two years of administrative and supervisory responsibility. Municipal experience is highly desirable. A Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration or a closely related field is required. SHRM-SCP highly desirable.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Manager Jobs
- View more Benefits Jobs
- View more Employment/Recruitment Jobs
- View more HRIS Jobs
- View more Training/Development Jobs
- View more Diversity Jobs
- View more City of Brentwood Jobs
View More Jobs in Brentwood, CA:
- View more jobs in Brentwood, California
- Human Resources Manager jobs in Brentwood, California
- Benefits jobs in Brentwood, California
- Employment/Recruitment jobs in Brentwood, California
- HRIS jobs in Brentwood, California
- Training/Development jobs in Brentwood, California
- Diversity jobs in Brentwood, California
- City of Brentwood jobs in Brentwood, California