Human Resources Manager
Covenant Aviation Security, LLC
- HR Generalist
- Employee Relations
- Labor/Industrial Relations
Covenant Aviation Security, LLC (CAS) provides transportation security services to port and airport authorities, select airlines, and the federal government. Our services include: security screening of passenger and baggage, airport employees, and cargo; access control; patrol services; aircraft protection; and vehicle and personnel escort. CAS was named one of the Top 100 Department of Homeland Security Contractors.
CAS is currently recruiting for the following position:
Human Resources Manager
The Human Resources Manager will work out of the CAS Area Support Office and is responsible for supporting Executive Management in developing and disseminating policies and procedures for CAS, developing performance optimization, managerial training, development and succession planning initiatives and developing various activities designed to promote and maintain a high level of employee retention and morale.
Initially this position will support the CAS workforce of the San Francisco International Airport (SFO). Potential growth of CAS may result in job expansion.
Human Resources Manager Essential Functions
- Implement and disseminate HR policies and procedures.
- Track and monitor policies and procedures and ensure compliance.
- Advise department heads on personnel-related matters.
- Oversee maintenance of personnel files on all employees.
- Oversee maintenance of employee handbooks and policies and procedures.
- Interpret and apply contract provision for all union bargaining agreements. Participates in bargaining unit and contract negotiations.
- Assure compliance with Federal and State laws pertaining to personnel situations.
- Address all legal, or potential legal activities related to employment issues. Serve as the liaison between labor attorneys and members of management.
- Maintain and assure compliance with AAP.
- Coordinate internal investigations and preparation of EEOC charges.
- Oversee the recruitment and employment process.
- Supervise and train human resource generalists and representatives.
- Assist and contribute to the internal communication plan to keep all employees up to date on benefit programs, employee recognition and policies and procedures.
- Oversee all employee relations and team building activities.
- Oversee the establishment and tracking of various work and family programs.
- Operate areas of responsibility within budgeted guidelines and in a fiscally sound manner.
- Performs administrative staff activities and other related duties as assigned.
We offer competitive wages and excellent benefits package including:
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Generous 401(k) plan
- Paid time off
- Career advancement opportunities
- Great working environment
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in human resources, or related discipline, with 5 years of professional experience.
- PHR certification required, SPHR preferred. Strong knowledge of California labor law is required.
- Professional experience in a fast paced, mid-to-large sized company with ability to multi-task.
- Knowledge and management experience in Human Resources.
- Experience in handling internal investigations, labor grievances and EEOC charges.
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of Human Resources.
- Experience developing HR programs, policies and procedures.
- Must have detail orientation skills
- Must possess strong oral and written interpersonal communications skills
- Must have the ability to multitask and prioritize
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Manager Jobs
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more Administrative Jobs
- View more Employee Relations Jobs
- View more Employment/Recruitment Jobs
- View more Labor/Industrial Relations Jobs
- View more Covenant Aviation Security, LLC Jobs
View More Jobs in Brisbane, CA:
- View more jobs in Brisbane, California
- Human Resources Manager jobs in Brisbane, California
- HR Generalist jobs in Brisbane, California
- Administrative jobs in Brisbane, California
- Employee Relations jobs in Brisbane, California
- Employment/Recruitment jobs in Brisbane, California
- Labor/Industrial Relations jobs in Brisbane, California
- Covenant Aviation Security, LLC jobs in Brisbane, California
View More Jobs in CA:
- View more jobs in California
- Human Resources Manager jobs in California
- HR Generalist jobs in California
- Administrative jobs in California
- Employee Relations jobs in California
- Employment/Recruitment jobs in California
- Labor/Industrial Relations jobs in California
- Covenant Aviation Security, LLC jobs in California