Human Resources Manager
Comfort Keepers, a Sodexo Brand
- HR Generalist
- Employee Relations
CK Franchising, Inc. (CKFI) is headquartered in Dayton, Ohio and is the franchisor for Comfort Keepers, a leading franchise network in the in-home care market for seniors and other adults needing care. We are growing and seeking new team members who want to work in a fast paced environment and be a part of our success!
We are part of the Sodexo family, the 18th largest employer worldwide based in Paris, France. We focus on the needs of our employees as we do with our clients. We strive to offer diverse opportunities for professional and personal development that help improve our employees’ quality of daily life. For our employees, belonging to a company present on five continents has many benefits such as mobility opportunities, cultural enrichment and the importance placed on diversity.
We are proud that Sodexo received the prestigious 2012 Catalyst Award in North America, honoring exceptional business initiatives that advance women in the workplace.
For more information about our service and team spirit visit www.sodexo.com or www.comfortkeepers.com.
CK Franchising, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability or veteran status.
Under the supervision of the VP of Human Resources and General Manager, oversees all Human Resources (HR) functions for one or more office location(s). Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, maintaining HR policies and procedures, performance management, employee relations & separations, new hire orientation/on-boarding, workers comp, LOA and benefits administration while ensuring consistent HR practices. The Human Resources Manager is accountable for recruitment; employee engagement and retention; compliance with all relevant local, state, and federal employment requirements; and employee advocacy and dispute resolution. In addition, this position also supports CKFI in the areas of overall reporting, Org structure and alignment, KPI's and metrics measurement, and M&A assistance with due diligence.
Line of Authority:
The Human Resources Manager reports to the Vice President of Human Resources, North America and the General Manager in Gainesville.
• Serves as a key member of the office leadership team, advising on all HR matters.
• Collaborates with CKFI VP of HR, North America & GM for alignment.
• Manage the full life cycle recruiting process for caregivers to include developing recruiting strategies, candidate sourcing, screening, assessments, interviewing, background checks, selection, negotiation and close.
• Manages the recording of employee information such as personnel data, compensation, benefits, tax data, attendance, performance reviews,evaluations, and termination date and reason. Manages all personnel records per federal, state, local, and company policy.
• Manages the orientation, training and on-boarding of Comfort Keepers and maintains official employee personnel files in accordance with applicable laws and company policies.
• Partners with management to plan and anticipate workforce planning needs based on business development strategies.
• Rewards and Recognition Programs
• Performance Management & Reviews
• Employee Engagement & Initiatives
• Manages the maintenance of records for use in employee benefits administration.
• Manages the corrective action process and ensures consistent compliance throughout the office.
• Manages programs designed to continuously improve employee engagement.
• Ensure all HR practices of company are conducted via legal, fair, ethical and objective processes.
• Ensure all appropriate staff members have completed necessary regulatory activities.
• Ensure all plans and activities are conducted in such a way as to maintain financial health of the business.
• Other administrative tasks as assigned.
Typical office environment. Walking, sitting, and standing with lifting limited to files and records typically not expected to exceed 5 pounds in weight. Extended time at a computer work screen and on the telephone so vision and hearing skills required.
Travel: May involve travel to other locations from time to time, up to 20%.
• College degree in Human Resources or relevant related field required.
• Minimum of three years experience in a like position required.
• Experience in health care or other service industry preferred.
• Strong computer literacy, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Ability to work in the field, operate a motor vehicle, have a current, valid driver’s license and be insurable.
• Recruiting and managerial experience preferred.
• PHR, SHRM-CP, or SHRM-SCP Preferred
• Experience in office administration, recruitment, and Human Resources programs.
• General knowledge of employment laws and practices.
• Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
• Effective oral and written communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
• Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Motivates, develops, and directs people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
• Brings others together to reconcile differences.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Manager Jobs
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more Compensation Jobs
- View more Employee Relations Jobs
- View more Employment/Recruitment Jobs
- View more Training/Development Jobs
- View more Comfort Keepers, a Sodexo Brand Jobs
View More Jobs in Gainesville, FL:
- View more jobs in Gainesville, Florida
- Human Resources Manager jobs in Gainesville, Florida
- HR Generalist jobs in Gainesville, Florida
- Compensation jobs in Gainesville, Florida
- Employee Relations jobs in Gainesville, Florida
- Employment/Recruitment jobs in Gainesville, Florida
- Training/Development jobs in Gainesville, Florida
- Comfort Keepers, a Sodexo Brand jobs in Gainesville, Florida