Human Resources Manager, HRIS & Compensation
University of the Sciences
This is an outstanding career opportunity to join a great group of HR colleagues who are dedicated and passionate about delivering quality programs and HR services to our campus community. We are a small, healthcare and science-focused institution offering work-life balance and outstanding benefits.
Your primary responsibility will be managing, administering and supporting the University’s HRIS system including reporting, analytics, and training of HR staff. Oversees the development, implementation, and administration of all compensation functions and programs. Supervises the process of auditing and evaluating jobs for job descriptions and oversees the development of job classifications and job documentation. Conducts job evaluations and completes submissions for salary surveys, Collaborates with management to assess competitive labor market trends.
• Manages and oversees the University’s HRIS (Workday) including the development, implementation, and modifications of HRIS system requirements.
• Primary owner of the overall integrity and accuracy of the HR data and data structure.
• Develops quality assurance procedures and executes system quality audit and control procedures for all reporting. Continuously evaluates quality assurance procedures and modifies as needed.
• Develops HR Metrics Dashboards and reports to support operational and service metrics resulting in the ability to turn data into management information to support business decisions and measure HR effectiveness.
• In conjunction with the Director of HR, manages processes and policies of our competitive compensation package in support of retention efforts.
• Manages all HR operations & administration of HR data, and HRIS procedures.
• Stays abreast of innovations and developments in information technologies that may pertain to the HRIS system; evaluate the use and feasibility, and recommend incorporation into HR operations, if appropriate.
• Works with the Director of HR, responsible for all compensation evaluations, re-evaluations and job positioning.
• Trains HR staff as needed in HRIS functions.
• Coordinates with and is the point person to University IT staff.
• Provides data for IRS, DOL, and other government surveys or compliance reports; generate annual census data for annual benefit renewals; furnish compliance data for 403(b) and 5500
• Performs other related duties and/or special projects as required and assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree; Business, HR, or related discipline; Masters HR preferred
• 5-7years of HRIS database management and Compensation experience
• Experience with Workday preferred
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
• Competency with Microsoft Office Programs
• Competency with reporting using HRIS tools
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with University employees and the public
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to manage and organize multiple priorities
• Strong customer focus
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
• Knowledge of HR, HRIS, as well as basic HR generalist knowledge
• Familiarity with various salary surveys such as EduComp and Mercer
• Sound judgment, discretion, and maintain confidentiality with respect to employees compensation
The finalist will be required to successfully pass a background check.
USciences is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. We support a diverse and inclusive culture and encourage minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Manager Jobs
- View more Compensation Jobs
- View more HRIS Jobs
- View more University of the Sciences Jobs