Human Resources Manager
- HR Generalist
- Arts / Entertainment / Media
- Employee Relations
Provides tactical support to management, which includes: understanding business unit initiatives and how HR processes and solutions can support them; advising, coaching and creating HR tactical plans to support business units on organizational and business environmental changes; and coaching managers to create and maintain a work environment with high morale and productivity.
- Consults with management on their business initiatives to provide input and advice of alternatives regarding HR implications. Will lead small to medium HR business unit projects.
- Works with senior management and develops plans for succession planning, training needs, employee relations issues, organization structure, compensation, relocation and performance management, leading to the resolution of problems and delivery of services in these areas.
- Actively consults with assigned management staff on business issues. Provides guidance and direction on workforce planning. Understands the goals and strategies of business unit(s) and aligns HR operational and strategic staff support to meet those goals.
- Advises and coaches employees and managers to high performance to attain and exceed business objectives, and to successfully adapt to and manage organization and business changes.
- Conducts exit interview, analyzes trends and makes recommendations for improving retention and employee relations.
- Ensures adherence to all federal, state and local regulations governing the employment process, including HIPAA.
- Develops and implements a recruiting process with area colleges and staffing agencies to meet current and long term corporate goals.
Skills and Education:
- 4 year degree in an HR related field
- SHRM Ceritification Preferred
- 3-5 years of progressive HR Management experience
- Ability to make sound and evaluative judgments; strong organization, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point);
- Ability to develop and operate within a budget.
- Federal, State & Local Regulatory Policies
- Core HR body of knowledge
- Effective interpersonal oral and written communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to coach and mentor all levels of the organization
- Strong presentation skills
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Manager Jobs
- View more Engineering Jobs
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more Arts / Entertainment / Media Jobs
- View more Benefits Jobs
- View more Communications Jobs
- View more Employee Relations Jobs
- View more Employment/Recruitment Jobs
- View more Training/Development Jobs
- View more AntWorks Healthcare Jobs
View More Jobs in Lynchburg, VA:
- View more jobs in Lynchburg, Virginia
- Human Resources Manager jobs in Lynchburg, Virginia
- Engineering jobs in Lynchburg, Virginia
- HR Generalist jobs in Lynchburg, Virginia
- Arts / Entertainment / Media jobs in Lynchburg, Virginia
- Benefits jobs in Lynchburg, Virginia
- Communications jobs in Lynchburg, Virginia
- Employee Relations jobs in Lynchburg, Virginia
- Employment/Recruitment jobs in Lynchburg, Virginia
- Training/Development jobs in Lynchburg, Virginia
- AntWorks Healthcare jobs in Lynchburg, Virginia
View More Jobs in VA:
- View more jobs in Virginia
- Human Resources Manager jobs in Virginia
- Engineering jobs in Virginia
- HR Generalist jobs in Virginia
- Arts / Entertainment / Media jobs in Virginia
- Benefits jobs in Virginia
- Communications jobs in Virginia
- Employee Relations jobs in Virginia
- Employment/Recruitment jobs in Virginia
- Training/Development jobs in Virginia
- AntWorks Healthcare jobs in Virginia