Human Resources Manager
Humane Society Silicon Valley
- HR Generalist
- Arts / Entertainment / Media
- Employee Relations
Responsible for strategic and operational initiatives that support a high performance organization to include:
1) Benefits Management and Open Enrollment Design including all financial analyses, presentations and PlanSource (online employee benefit system) maintenance.
2) Compensation and Salary Administration, to include design of grades and ranges, salary survey management and reporting. Supports the annual Executive Compensation study and analysis.
3) Organizational Development Programs such as management training, coaching, meeting facilitations and policy development. Act as a strong business partner to the Operations’ Management Team.
4) Leave of Absence administration as well as the Affordable Care Act eligibility determinations.
5) Recruiting Programs to ensure jobs are filled timely and cost-effectively, to include sourcing candidates, qualifying them and managing the employment process thru completion.
6) Employee Relations: Responsible for employee relations matters including ensuring that the disciplinary process is enforced equitably throughout the organization, that the Human Resources Department acts as an unbiased representative for both staff and management on personnel issues, that personnel issues are followed thru upon and resolved in a timely manner and that any legal issues are addressed proactively and in a timely manner. Ability to coach managers and employees to influence outcomes.
7) Employee Communications, to include management/hosting of the All Staff Meetings and Managers’ Meetings.
8) Performance Management and Focal Review program administration.
9) Strategic and Operational support of the Volunteer Programs’ initiatives (approximately 25% of Manager’s time dedicated to Volunteer Programs’ and associated change management initiatives).
10) Specific projects that advance the organization and address needs in a timely manner; other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Generalist human resources expertise, as demonstrated by at least five year’s work experience in the human resources field, to include management of the function and other HR personnel.
- Knowledge of state and federal employment laws.
- Experience with HR databases, such as Taleo highly desirable.
- Experience with a union environment highly desirable.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Manager Jobs
- View more Engineering Jobs
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more Arts / Entertainment / Media Jobs
- View more Benefits Jobs
- View more Communications Jobs
- View more Compensation Jobs
- View more Employee Relations Jobs
- View more Legal Jobs
- View more Employment/Recruitment Jobs
- View more Training/Development Jobs
- View more Humane Society Silicon Valley Jobs
View More Jobs in Milpitas, CA:
- View more jobs in Milpitas, California
- Human Resources Manager jobs in Milpitas, California
- Engineering jobs in Milpitas, California
- HR Generalist jobs in Milpitas, California
- Arts / Entertainment / Media jobs in Milpitas, California
- Benefits jobs in Milpitas, California
- Communications jobs in Milpitas, California
- Compensation jobs in Milpitas, California
- Employee Relations jobs in Milpitas, California
- Legal jobs in Milpitas, California
- Employment/Recruitment jobs in Milpitas, California
- Training/Development jobs in Milpitas, California
- Humane Society Silicon Valley jobs in Milpitas, California
View More Jobs in CA:
- View more jobs in California
- Human Resources Manager jobs in California
- Engineering jobs in California
- HR Generalist jobs in California
- Arts / Entertainment / Media jobs in California
- Benefits jobs in California
- Communications jobs in California
- Compensation jobs in California
- Employee Relations jobs in California
- Legal jobs in California
- Employment/Recruitment jobs in California
- Training/Development jobs in California
- Humane Society Silicon Valley jobs in California