Human Resources Manager
Meridian International Group
- HR Generalist
- Employee Relations
- Health, Safety, Security
Meridian International Group has an immediate opening for an experienced, Bilingual Human Resources Manager. Meridian International Group is seeking a dedicated Human Resources professional, bilingual in Spanish, able to provide HR administration and leadership for its two domestic companies, GRAFF Faucets and Polco Metal Finishing. These operations include a distribution center and a manufacturing environment.
Summary of Job Duties:
- Employee relations activities including performance management, and coaching and administration of disciplinary action for attendance and conduct infractions in both English and Spanish languages for both companies (two locations).
- Administration of employee benefits programs including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and the 401k plan. COBRA administration and new hire benefits eligibility tracking as well as processing new benefits enrollments, changes, and terminations of coverage. Partner with Controller and Director of Operations and benefits broker during Benefits Renewal and annual Open Enrollment.
- Payroll administration, payroll data maintenance, and processing of the biweekly payroll accurately, efficiently, and confidentially.
- Recruitment and selection activities for hourly manufacturing, administrative and clerical, and professional level recruitment. Represent Meridian International Group and its companies with professionalism to all candidates.
- Maintain relationship with employment agencies for hourly recruitment including monitoring temporary employment and payroll activities.
- Safety and Worker’s Compensation compliance including administration of return to work programs, OSHA log maintenance and recordkeeping/reporting, preparation and conducting of safety training, and coordination of respiratory fit testing, hearing conservation and respiratory assessments annually.
- Tracking of employee training and development and maintenance of confidential personnel and benefits records.
- Management and supervision of a part-time administrative support professional and a full time Purchasing Agent
- Coordination of employee engagement activities including leading the Fun Committee, Birthday and Anniversary celebrations, Company Picnic and event planning.
- Vouch and reconcile vendor invoices including benefits invoices and temporary agency invoices.
If you are an experienced, hands-on Human Resources Manager with bilingual communication skills, manufacturing experience (with multi-company or location experience preferred) and are proficient in the knowledge, skills and duties listed, we’d like to hear from you.
Competitive benefits package available after meeting eligibility requirements including medical, dental, vision, life, long term disability insurance, a 401k plan with a company match, and Paid Time Off.
cation and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business, or a Related Field. A minimum of 3-5 years of HR Management experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- PHR certification or SHRM certification a plus.
Qualifications and Skills Desired:
- Knowledge and thorough understanding of both State of Wisconsin and Federal employment laws and regulations.
- OSHA compliance program expertise including OSHA recordkeeping and worker’s compensation laws and regulations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Word and Excel, and HRIS systems.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, in both English and Spanish language and strong interpersonal skills to foster relationships with senior leadership, management, and all employees in the organization.
- Excellent organization and time management skills, mathematic proficiency, and report analysis and generation abilities.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Manager Jobs
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more Employee Relations Jobs
- View more Health, Safety, Security Jobs
- View more Meridian International Group Jobs