Human Resources Manager
Illinois Health and Hospital Association
- HR Generalist
- EEO/Affirmative Action
- Employee Relations
Generalist role responsible for a broad range of HR activities and services with a focused effort in recruitment and selection, affirmative action, employee communications and problem-solving as well as compensation and benefits benchmarking, modeling, and design.
Manages day-to-day HR processes for a high-touch HR function.
Outline of Responsibilities
Guides leaders in the recruitment and selection process including assisting in the development and execution of a recruitment strategy, pre-employment testing, applicant tracking, and assisting in process training. Assists leaders with phone screens and applicant communications, as necessary.
Leads the development of the annual Affirmative Action Plans and ensures all systems and processes are in place to maintain compliance with other regulations such as Federal Contractor obligations, Fair Labor Standards Act, etc.
Conducts leave of absence counseling.
Assists staff and managers in problem-solving and serves as a resource for information.
Assists Director, Human Resources in responding to compensation and benefit surveys and conducts analysis of data and modeling, as necessary.
Manages routine HR systems and processing to ensure value and efficiency including new hire process, benefit administration, data management, termination process, and general compliance.
Ensures routine activities are accomplished by deadline.
Other duties as defined.
A Bachelor’s degree is required, Master’s and PHR/SPHR, preferred. A broad and deep level of knowledge in all HR areas with a demonstrated competency in focused areas of responsibility. Must have a balance of technical expertise with the ability to effectively work with all levels of staff within the organization. Must have excellent communication skills, and be detail-oriented, proactive, and highly organized. The ideal candidate will be able to partner and influence. Advanced skills in Microsoft Office.
Equal Opportunity Employer – race, sex, veteran or disability status, gender identity, sexual orientation
We offer a competitive salary. Qualified candidates must apply online: Click here to apply http://www.ihatoday.org/about-iha/emp-opportunities.aspx
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Manager Jobs
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more Benefits Jobs
- View more EEO/Affirmative Action Jobs
- View more Employee Relations Jobs
- View more Employment/Recruitment Jobs
- View more Illinois Health and Hospital Association Jobs
View More Jobs in Naperville, IL:
- View more jobs in Naperville, Illinois
- Human Resources Manager jobs in Naperville, Illinois
- HR Generalist jobs in Naperville, Illinois
- Benefits jobs in Naperville, Illinois
- EEO/Affirmative Action jobs in Naperville, Illinois
- Employee Relations jobs in Naperville, Illinois
- Employment/Recruitment jobs in Naperville, Illinois
- Illinois Health and Hospital Association jobs in Naperville, Illinois