Human Resources Manager
Oklahoma Sports & Orthopedics Institute PLLC
- EEO/Affirmative Action
- Employee Relations
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for the human resources policies, procedures and programs. The HR Managers duties include, but are not limited to, human resource & payroll system administration; policy and procedure development and documentation; hiring and onboarding new employees; compensation and benefits administration; employee relations, services and counseling; compliance, tracking and reporting of all state and federal regulations. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Develops an employee-oriented organization culture which emphasizes continuous improvement, team work, high performance and quality.
- Develops, recommends and administers personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains employee handbook.
- Maintains employee satisfaction by hearing and resolving employee grievances, counseling employees and supervisors, and training managers to coach and discipline employees.
- (Re)writes job descriptions as necessary; evaluates and analyzes compensation; monitors and maintains performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Conducts recruitment for all staff; works with supervisors to screen and interview candidates; extends offers; conducts onboarding and orientation; conducts exit interviews.
- Performs benefits administration to include monitoring eligibility monthly, conducting annual open enrollment, and annual/continual re-evaluation of policies.
- Preforms semi-monthly payroll processing.
- Participates as a senior management team member in weekly Director Meetings.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned.
- Participates on committees and special projects and seeks additional responsibilities.
- Complies with federal, state and local legal requirement by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements and advising management on needed actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in conferences and educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
Education: Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Management or Business Administration, or Bachelor degree with equivalent experience.
Certification: SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP Preferred, but not required.
Experience: Five years’ experience in preferred; health care industry experience preferred.
Physical Requirements: Combination of sitting, standing, bending, light lifting and walking. Requires the ability to read, write and speak English.
Required Skills & Capabilities: Ability to obtain and maintain accurate records in all aspects of human resources and payroll. Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and written. Ability to initiate and complete tasks related to job duties without direct request of supervisor. Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of employee information and office business practices. Ability to multi-task with phones, employees and other responsibilities.
Preferred Skills & Capabilities: Ability to work in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook preferred.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Manager Jobs
- View more Administrative Jobs
- View more Benefits Jobs
- View more EEO/Affirmative Action Jobs
- View more Employee Relations Jobs
- View more Employment/Recruitment Jobs
- View more Oklahoma Sports & Orthopedics Institute PLLC Jobs
View More Jobs in Norman, OK:
- View more jobs in Norman, Oklahoma
- Human Resources Manager jobs in Norman, Oklahoma
- Administrative jobs in Norman, Oklahoma
- Benefits jobs in Norman, Oklahoma
- EEO/Affirmative Action jobs in Norman, Oklahoma
- Employee Relations jobs in Norman, Oklahoma
- Employment/Recruitment jobs in Norman, Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Sports & Orthopedics Institute PLLC jobs in Norman, Oklahoma
View More Jobs in OK:
- View more jobs in Oklahoma
- Human Resources Manager jobs in Oklahoma
- Administrative jobs in Oklahoma
- Benefits jobs in Oklahoma
- EEO/Affirmative Action jobs in Oklahoma
- Employee Relations jobs in Oklahoma
- Employment/Recruitment jobs in Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Sports & Orthopedics Institute PLLC jobs in Oklahoma