Human Resources Manager
- Organizational Development
- Employee Relations
You will deliver high quality, standardized HR interventions across a range of HR activities in order to enable senior leaders and their teams to deliver the business strategy and add maximum value to the business.
• Support managers in the delivery of key standardized HR activities and coaching and development of line managers around HR policies, processes and ways of working.
• Involvement in design of initiatives developed by the HR Centers of Excellence, HRBLs and HR Services and key delivery channel implementation phase for either directly or in partnership, including building local HR capability e.g. ITM, Performance System
• Drive standardization and improvement across and within business units in order to standardize, simplify and continuously improve HR service delivery and promote principles of driving work to the appropriate level (including self services) in the evolving HR organization
• Understand the HR Risk environment, identify and mitigate potential HR risks and support managers to create a positive employee environment.
• As aligned with in country scope and in context of the current employment environment, resolve ER/IR issues and implement strategies to reduce such issues and enhance performance.
• Deliver cultural change projects, site changes, workforce restructuring, including; outsourcing, in sourcing and off shoring, in line with the HR agenda defined by the HRBL.
• Facilitate interventions focused on team development and promotes global leadership, learning and coaching programs and resources.
• Be the champion and lead the way in implementing the Customer Experience Model
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience (HR, Business or Finance)
• Demonstrated experience delivering HR solutions within demanding operational contexts, i.e. resourcing, performance management, change management, consultation and reward issues, across a range of functions and job types.
• Demonstrates a good track record of translating business objectives into HR solutions through appropriately setting direction, objectives, targets and metrics. Can deliver against demanding projects or initiatives and meets criteria of time, cost, quality and performance.
• Experience participating and influencing HR teams in order to raise standards within the function and improve the collective profile of HR within the business.
• Has a depth of experience in one field of HR, e.g. ER, IR, compensation and benefits, talent management, HR operational implementation systems and processes, organizational development or design. Demonstrated a capacity to add value through application of this capability across businesses.
• Medium to large scale and complex transformational change
• Exposure to working in a highly complex organization with a matrix structure and with multiple lines of authority leveraging influence within a complex network of stakeholders.
• Solid experience in multi country change and multi business change