Human Resources Manager
- HR Generalist
- Organizational Development
Reporting to the Chairman / Board, the Human Resources Manager provides direction and facilitates all aspects of human resources. As a key partner to the senior management team, they will work with leadership to proactively manage employee engagement and effective talent management practices. Additionally, they will be responsible to review, recommend and implement evolved processes for areas such as recruitment and employee relations and liaise between employees and insurance providers in accordance with federal and state regulations.
The candidate will be a confident, self-motivating professional with strong influencing skills, and able to work independently as well as collaborate with a team. Well organized and high ethical standards are a must.
A Bachelor's degree with an additional 5-7 years HR experience a must.
Desired : SHRM certification plus experience in a technology industry.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Manager Jobs
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more Employment/Recruitment Jobs
- View more Compensation Jobs
- View more Organizational Development Jobs
- View more Training/Development Jobs
- View more essextec Jobs
View More Jobs in Rochelle Park, NJ:
- View more jobs in Rochelle Park, New Jersey
- Human Resources Manager jobs in Rochelle Park, New Jersey
- HR Generalist jobs in Rochelle Park, New Jersey
- Employment/Recruitment jobs in Rochelle Park, New Jersey
- Compensation jobs in Rochelle Park, New Jersey
- Organizational Development jobs in Rochelle Park, New Jersey
- Training/Development jobs in Rochelle Park, New Jersey
- essextec jobs in Rochelle Park, New Jersey