Human Resources Manager
Wayne Transports Inc.
- HR Generalist
- Employee Relations
The primary function of the Human Resources Manager is to coordinate the overall administration within the Wayne Transports Inc. organization. Work closely with the director of human resources in developing, implementing ongoing HR policies, programs, functions and activities.
- Directs and supervises the Front Desk Admin Assistant.
- Plans, organizes and controls all activities of the department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems
- Rewrites job descriptions as necessary; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary
- Develops, recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures; assists benefits administration to include claims resolution, auditing, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, annual re-evaluation of policies for cost-effectiveness, information activities program and cash flow
- Conducts recruitment effort for all administrative positions - exempt, nonexempt and temporary workers; writes and places advertisements; works with supervisors to screen and interview candidates; conducts reference checking; extends job offers; conducts new-employee orientations; employee relations counseling; conducts exit interviews
- Establishes and maintains department records and reports. Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars
- Evaluates reports, decisions and results of department initiatives in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed
- Organizes, submits and maintains all FMLA paperwork (STD, LTD and WComp) for all employees.
- Audits the UNUM Products monthly for consistency in the coverage and billing
- Liaison with UltiPro with all Withholding and Unemployment Tax issues
- Submits and processes all unemployment claims, including representation during unemployment hearings.
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local employment laws
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years of experience in an HR Management role
- Transportation experience
- Relationship management, communication and ethical practices
- TMWSuite software experience preferred
- Prior experience with UltiPro (HRIS) experience
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Manager Jobs
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more Administrative Jobs
- View more Employee Relations Jobs
- View more HRIS Jobs
- View more Wayne Transports Inc. Jobs
View More Jobs in Rosemount, MN:
- View more jobs in Rosemount, Minnesota
- Human Resources Manager jobs in Rosemount, Minnesota
- HR Generalist jobs in Rosemount, Minnesota
- Administrative jobs in Rosemount, Minnesota
- Employee Relations jobs in Rosemount, Minnesota
- HRIS jobs in Rosemount, Minnesota
- Wayne Transports Inc. jobs in Rosemount, Minnesota