Human Resources / Project Administrator
- HR Generalist
- Employee Relations
The Human Resources/Project Administrator will be taking on administrative and HR related tasks of the Project Management Team. The position also deals with a diverse group of important external clients and internal contacts at all levels of the organization. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload.
- Prepare, distribute, and maintain correspondence and reports for the Project Management Team
- Draft meeting minutes, assist in the editing of documents, create contract forms and correspondence, as directed
- Schedule meetings, send out invites, and coordinate meeting logistics
- Review all correspondence for accuracy and consistency with departmental policy and procedure
- Assisting client with recruitment including job postings, executing hiring plans, tracks status of candidates, job fair coordination and other department hiring needs
- Manage and maintain project distribution list database, including emergency contacts information
- Maintains high standards of confidentiality of hiring information and assists employees and supervisors with basic interpretation of HR policies and procedures.
- Act as project manager for special projects, at the request of the Project Administrator, which may include: planning, coordinating and disseminating information.
- Handles employee onboarding including new-employee orientations.
- Performs a wide range of duties relative to the maintenance and processing of personnel records and reports.
About this Company:
CORDOBA CORPORATION is a civil engineering, construction management, program management, and planning firm specializing in education and facilities, transportation, and water and energy. The firm delivers solutions to complex environmental and engineering challenges by applying proven engineering and management expertise from project conception to completion. Cordoba is headquartered in Los Angeles, California, with additional offices in San Francisco, Santa Ana, and San Diego.
Cordoba Corporation was founded in 1983 by George L. Pla as a specialized urban planning firm working on various transportation projects in Los Angeles County. Since then, the company has continued to grow and develop its expertise and is now involved in the development of infrastructure projects statewide. Cordoba Corporation combines the technical expertise of our engineers, architects, and construction managers with an understanding of public policy and infrastructure development. Cordoba has successfully completed hundreds of projects throughout its nearly 30 year history, and is proud that it has become one of the leading civil engineering and construction management firms in the nation.The Los Angeles Business Journal has ranked Cordoba as one of the fastest growing companies in Los Angeles. Cordoba has consistently been recognized by Hispanic Business Magazine to be among the 200 largest Hispanic-owned companies in the United States. Cordoba's business model has even been praised in a Harvard Business School case study, which commended its efficiency, speed, and its multifaceted approach towards projects.
- Cordoba Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We strongly believe in making a difference—for our clients, our communities, and ourselves. As such, we seek the best in our employees. In turn, we offer a competitive compensation package including: medical, dental, and vision insurances, life insurance, paid holiday, vacation and sickdays, and a 401 (k) retirement plan.
Minimum of 7 – 10 years’ administrative support experience
Excellent organizational, interpersonal and time management skills
Ability to think critically and work independently
Good verbal and written communication skills
Attention to detail in relation to accuracy of database entries and quality control checks of documents
Self-starter with the ability to work under pressure while meeting critical time frames on multiple tasks/project
Demonstrate high proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, One Drive and Office 365
Advanced knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Standard/Pro
Advanced knowledge of SharePoint and organizing data across multiple SharePoint sites and file structures
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Visio
Proficiency with internet search engines
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Jobs
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more Administrative Jobs
- View more Employee Relations Jobs
- View more Employment/Recruitment Jobs
- View more Other Jobs
- View more Cordoba Corporation Jobs
View More Jobs in San Leandro, CA:
- View more jobs in San Leandro, California
- Human Resources jobs in San Leandro, California
- HR Generalist jobs in San Leandro, California
- Administrative jobs in San Leandro, California
- Employee Relations jobs in San Leandro, California
- Employment/Recruitment jobs in San Leandro, California
- Other jobs in San Leandro, California
- Cordoba Corporation jobs in San Leandro, California