Human Resources Specialist - Diversity & Veteran Recruitment
- HR Generalist
- EEO/Affirmative Action
Join a winning team! Signature Bank® has been ranked among the Top 10 on Forbes' list of Best Banks in America for six consecutive years!
Signature Bank, member FDIC, is a New York-based full-service commercial bank with private client offices throughout the New York metropolitan area. The Bank’s growing network of private client banking teams serves the needs of privately owned businesses, their owners and senior managers. Signature Bank offers a wide variety of business and personal banking products and services.
The Bank operates Signature Financial, LLC, a specialty finance subsidiary focused on equipment finance and leasing, transportation financing and taxi medallion financing. Investment, brokerage, asset management and insurance products and services are offered through the Bank’s subsidiary, Signature Securities Group Corporation, a licensed broker-dealer, investment adviser and member FINRA/SIPC.
Human Resources Specialist - Diversity & Veteran Recruiter - Outreach
In this position, you will work with the Regulatory Compliance Officer, Human Resources Director, and Staffing Team to develop, coordinate, and implement various diversity and inclusion initiatives for Signature Bank. If you enjoy building relationships and have a drive for achieving success, this immediate opportunity might be a fit!
Primary responsibilities include:
- Research, network, and establish relationships with multiple diversity organizations to assist in increasing staffing pipelines of qualified candidates (i.e. Veterans, Disabled, Women, Minority, non-profits, reserve units, military bases, etc)
- Partner with Staffing Team to understand talent needs, create strategies to increase diversity in candidate pools, and source organizations that match specific jobs
- Perform outreach through email, cold calling, site visits, and networking to build mutually beneficial relationships; represent the company at external diversity events and job fairs
- Maintain and analyze outreach efforts for Affirmative Action reports
- Partner with HR Analyst on federally mandated reports (EEO-1, Affirmative Action, etc); prepare and analyze diversity-related statistical information, internal reports on promotions, transfers, new hires, etc
- Work closely with Compliance Officer and Director of Human Resources on initiatives to maintain an inclusive and diverse work environment
- Minimum 2 years of relevant Human Resources experience with exposure to Diversity & Inclusion or Affirmative Action required; PHR or SHRM-CP Certification a plus
- Experience sourcing, recruiting, or creating candidate pools preferred
- Excellent networking and interpersonal skills required; experience building relationships with external partners, outreach, cold calling, etc
- Able to foster and maintain strong relationships with various diversity organizations (i.e. Veterans, Disabled, Women, Minority)
- Team oriented and collaborative with a positive can-do attitude
- Strong communication skills required (verbal/written); effective project management
- Knowledge of federal/state regulations required (EEO and Affirmative Action)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and Diversity Tools a plus (Taleo, America’s Job Exchange, Direct Employers)
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Able to travel to various locations within New York City and Long Island
Signature Bank offers a competitive compensation (BONUS PROGRAM), an excellent health benefits package including, 401(k) plan with generous company match, gym reimbursement, pet insurance, tuition reimbursement, award winning wellness program, and much more for qualified employees!
Service is our cornerstone!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
No Agencies Please
View Similar Jobs:
- View more HRIS Analyst Jobs
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more Diversity Jobs
- View more EEO/Affirmative Action Jobs
- View more Employment/Recruitment Jobs
- View more Signature Bank Jobs