Human Resources Supervisor
King County Library System
- Labor/Industrial Relations
- Employee Relations
King County Library System (KCLS) in Washington State is seeking an excited and proficient Human Resources Supervisor to lead and coordinate the areas of Benefits, employee engagement, labor relations and Classification and Compensation.
Interested applicants can apply for this position by navigating to www.kcls.org/employment/ and clicking on “Search Jobs” (refer to Job#2017-00066).
The deadline to apply for this position is Tuesday 4/25/17 at 11:59pm.
Under the direction of the Director of Human Resources, the Human Resources Supervisor will be responsible for supervising a team of Human Resources professionals, with particular focus in the areas of Benefits, employee engagement, labor relations and Compensation and Classification. The Human Resources Supervisor has responsibility for managing the execution of ongoing benefit operations including employee service award program, enrollment and eligibility management, benefit program implementations compliance, and benefit provider relationships. This position will develop, administer and implement sound HR policies and practices, recognition and engagement programs and processes, and support work that promotes a customer-focused, creative, and healthy workplace environment.
About King County Library System
KCLS is an independent taxing district funded by voter approved property taxes and governed by a Board of Trustees. KCLS provides services to more than 1.3 million diverse patrons over 2,000 square miles of King County. Approximately 1,300 engaged and passionate staff provide service in 48 library locations and through community engagement using various outreach programs and virtual assistance. Washington state's King County boasts a wide variety of suburban growth, dynamic cities, rural developments, and farmland as well as a diverse range of outdoor recreational opportunities which take advantage of the beautiful northwest landscape.
For more information about King County and KCLS, please visit the following links:
- KCLS Stories
- KCLS Foundation
- KCLS Budget
- KCLS Capitol Bond Projects
- King County city profiles
- King County school districts
- Cost of Living calculator
- King County attractions
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Manager Jobs
- View more Benefits Jobs
- View more HRIS Jobs
- View more Labor/Industrial Relations Jobs
- View more Employee Relations Jobs
- View more Other Jobs
- View more King County Library System Jobs
View More Jobs in Issaquah, WA:
- View more jobs in Issaquah, Washington
- Human Resources Manager jobs in Issaquah, Washington
- Benefits jobs in Issaquah, Washington
- HRIS jobs in Issaquah, Washington
- Labor/Industrial Relations jobs in Issaquah, Washington
- Employee Relations jobs in Issaquah, Washington
- Other jobs in Issaquah, Washington
- King County Library System jobs in Issaquah, Washington