Human Resources Supervisor
Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- HR Generalist
The Human Resources Supervisor will be the lead resource for the human resources function in the San Francisco office for 130+ staff and attorneys. Responsibilities include interpretation and application of firm policies, processes and procedures and providing guidance on all aspects of the employee life cycle including integration of new employees, employee relations and performance management.
- Interpret and implement human resource policies and procedures for attorneys and support staff.
- Provide guidance to supervisors for human resource employee management including counseling, coaching, employee development and retention, warnings and performance improvement plans and termination recommendations.
- Lead local staff recruiting process.
- Work with Office Administrator on supervision and performance management for support staff and paralegals and assist with salary and bonus recommendations.
- Works collaboratively with the national HR team on matters such as compensation, health, welfare, retirement, employee relations, HRIS, leave management, recruiting, the staff and paralegal evaluation process, and NOVAtime.
- May provide assistance on overall office operations.
- Manage and administer FMLA, CFRA, PDL, ADA and other leaves of absence.
- Manage new hire orientation, onboarding and staff integration process.
- Conduct exit interviews and track turnover analytics.
- Process personnel action forms, unemployment claims and Affirmative Action reports.
- Participate in diversity, pro bono, civic and charitable initiatives.
- Participate and contribute in policy change discussions as needed, and recommend updates based on feedback received and local concerns observed.
- Support other national talent development and human resources initiatives as needed.
The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of experience in law firms with a strong background in employment law and EEO guidelines, employee management, health and welfare benefit programs, full cycle recruiting, Workday and Excel.
A bachelor degree in a related field, such as business administration or human resources, is required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this job, and duties may change from time to time depending on our business needs.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Manager Jobs
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more Seyfarth Shaw LLP Jobs