Information Technology (IT) RecruiterEmail inShare
- HR Generalist
The “PPT” in our company name stands for “People, Process, and Technology,” and it represents a core value that we offer to our clients. Eight years ago, Fusion PPT ignited a revolution offering clients the ability to deploy modern, efficient, IT environments that are more responsive to their mission and business needs. Fusion PPT staff are truly the best of the best and our spirit of innovation is present in everything that we do. We have been recognized as one of the best places to work in both Washington D.C. and Virginia.
How You Spend Your time at Fusion PPT
- Work closely the Service Delivery team and CEO to understand hiring needs. Typically, our positions are difficult to fill and have unique clearance, technical and DC-metro-based geography requirements.
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting from sourcing and interviewing to creating offer packages.
- Thoroughly evaluate candidate qualification and pass along candidates to hiring managers.
- Create an outreach strategy to ensure a top-talent pipeline.
- Attend networking events such as tech meet-ups, recruitment events, conferences and build pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Sourcing, sourcing, sourcing!
- Provide HR support (open enrollment, in-processing, benefits development, employee files) about 10% of the workload for the position.
- Every U.S. Federal holiday off, your birthday off and three weeks paid time off.
- A well-rounded benefits package including great health benefits, a competitive 401(k) plan.
- We believe in rewarding work when it’s done; if you do something amazing, we’ll give you a spot bonus.
What We Are Looking For
- You are personable and articulate.
- You are able to successfully manage multiple tasks.
- Possess passion, hunger and drive.
- Have high energy with strong results orientation together with personal ambition and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Used to working independently in a ‘one to one’ situation with people at all levels of seniority and responsibility.
- Self-motivated with proven tenacity to achieve the objectives.
- At least 1-year’ experience working as an in-house or agency recruiter with a focus on recruiting IT professionals and consultants.
- Good understanding of the tech industry.
- Knowledge of recruitment processes and best practices.
- Worked in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt style.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Very good administrative skills and an excellent eye for detail.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Information Technology Audit Director Jobs
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more Employment/Recruitment Jobs
- View more Fusion PPT Jobs