Manager, Compensation and Corporate Human Resources
Hitachi High Technologies America, Inc.
- HR Generalist
- Manufacturing / Production
- Employee Relations
- International HRM
- Labor/Industrial Relations
The Manager, Corporate Human Resources is responsible for contributing to designing, revising, implementing, and/or supporting the administration of Corporate Global HR functions with a focus in the area of compensation. Duties include, but are not limited to: Global compensation program management and administration, including grading, salary ranges, philosophy/ guidelines, bonus, annual review cycle activities, training, etc.; Learning & Development proposals and plans including leading a related cross-divisional team; Company Survey results analysis and communications; Community and Employee Engagement activities; Global Performance Management; and other areas as required. Duties include formulating, recommending, and delivering proposals for various Human Resources functions consistent with the Company’s Global strategic direction. Position manages one direct report responsible for global database, communications activities, training coordination, etc.
The individual must possess an in-depth knowledge of human resource laws, best practices and industry standards. This individual must also possess a strong working knowledge of all service areas including compensation, training, performance management, succession planning, employee relations, etc. and be hands on.
Bachelor’s degree required in human resources, business administration or any equivalent degree.
Three (3) years compensation specialization required with five (5) plus years of HR experience.
Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) preferred.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS
Analyze existing or proposed compensation policies, practices and procedures and implement changes and improvements.
Ability to communicate proactively and interact with Parent Company and local senior management, executives, managers, employees, customers, vendors, or other related parties.
Ability to negotiate and/or influence others related to matters of significance to the organization.
Ability to work effectively in a team environment with a high sense of urgency.
Collaborate with other HR functional partners to execute human resources strategies and annual initiatives (compensation, benefits, employee engagement, performance management and training & development) to meet business objectives and support business growth.
Ability to handle private and confidential information in accordance with company’s interest and policies, legal requirements, and business ethics.
High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint. Deep interest in analyzing and using data to drive sound decision-making.Strong written and verbal communication skills; and effective delivery of presentations to large groups.Ability to work effectively with management and to effectively manage employees; and ability to convey a positive and professional image.
Workday® HRMS software experience a plus.
Ability to travel to offices in and outside of the country. 5% - 10% Travel; minimum 5% required.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple simultaneous deadlines.
Equal Opportunity Employer: EOE - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Compensation Manager Jobs
- View more Engineering Jobs
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more Legal Jobs
- View more Manufacturing / Production Jobs
- View more Benefits Jobs
- View more Communications Jobs
- View more Compensation Jobs
- View more Employee Relations Jobs
- View more International HRM Jobs
- View more Labor/Industrial Relations Jobs
- View more Training/Development Jobs
- View more Hitachi High Technologies America, Inc. Jobs
View More Jobs in Fort Worth, TX:
- View more jobs in Fort Worth, Texas
- Compensation Manager jobs in Fort Worth, Texas
- Engineering jobs in Fort Worth, Texas
- HR Generalist jobs in Fort Worth, Texas
- Legal jobs in Fort Worth, Texas
- Manufacturing / Production jobs in Fort Worth, Texas
- Benefits jobs in Fort Worth, Texas
- Communications jobs in Fort Worth, Texas
- Compensation jobs in Fort Worth, Texas
- Employee Relations jobs in Fort Worth, Texas
- International HRM jobs in Fort Worth, Texas
- Labor/Industrial Relations jobs in Fort Worth, Texas
- Training/Development jobs in Fort Worth, Texas
- Hitachi High Technologies America, Inc. jobs in Fort Worth, Texas
View More Jobs in TX:
- View more jobs in Texas
- Compensation Manager jobs in Texas
- Engineering jobs in Texas
- HR Generalist jobs in Texas
- Legal jobs in Texas
- Manufacturing / Production jobs in Texas
- Benefits jobs in Texas
- Communications jobs in Texas
- Compensation jobs in Texas
- Employee Relations jobs in Texas
- International HRM jobs in Texas
- Labor/Industrial Relations jobs in Texas
- Training/Development jobs in Texas
- Hitachi High Technologies America, Inc. jobs in Texas