Manager, Human Resources Information Systems
MU Health Care
Responsible for the management of all HR information systems, processes and staff. Manages ongoing HRIS administration that supports short and long range human resources goals. Responsible for evaluating, analyzing, maintaining and optimizing MU Health Care’s Human Resources Information Systems. Works efficiently and closely with other HR departments throughout UM System to create and maintain a collaborative and efficient environment.
- Oversee department functions of HRIS as well as the overall HRIS roadmap and priorities. Collaborate with other HRIS users (Payroll, Accounting, Projects, etc.) to ensure integrity of the HRIS. Represents MU Health Care’s HRIS needs and priorities across UM System.
- Manage all current and future system functionality, upgrades and systems integration in partnership with IT and other HR offices inclusive of change management, proactively identifying best practice changes or enhancements as well as recommendations to system changes to ensure alignment with business needs.
- Write, maintain and support a variety of complex and detailed reports/queries and database systems utilizing appropriate tools; develop and administer standard reports, ongoing reports and ad-hoc reports. Ensure all data collection, analytical reporting and other information is accurate and precise.
- Manage and design the mapping of all HRIS tables to ensure accurate data capture that promotes prudent compliance and enables comprehensive reporting while ensure data integrity is not compromised.
- Oversee and develop user friendly procedures, guidelines and documentation; ensure accurate documentation process manuals are designed and updated for all HRIS processes.
- Develop and grow HRIS staff to ensure engagement and continuous improvement.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of employment regulations, industry trends, current practices, new developments, applicable laws, and employment legislation pertaining to all personnel matters, and various federal requirements.
- Requires a bachelor's degree, preferably in informatics, human resources, information technology, business or related field or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Minimum three (3) years of HRIS implementation and administration in an exempt level position, preferably within healthcare human resources.
- Strong understanding of HR processes and data.
- Strong understanding of HRMS database design, structure, functions and processes, and experience with database tools.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Access, Excel, and other querying and report writing applications.
- Knowledge and skill with Taleo, Halogen and PeopleSoft is desirable.
- Skill in database and query design and development of scripts and complex reporting.
- Ability to listen and understand employee concerns and formulate a decision to resolve the issues.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP Preferred
An Equal Opportunity/Access/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Information Systems Supervisor Jobs
- View more HRIS Jobs
- View more MU Health Care Jobs