Manager, International Human Resources
IAP Worldwide Services, Inc.
- HR Generalist
- Manufacturing / Production
- Arts / Entertainment / Media
- Labor/Industrial Relations
A leading international government contractor for more than 60 years, IAP provides a broad spectrum of services and solutions to U.S. and international government agencies and organizations. A world-class leader in providing seasoned program management, IAP leverages and integrates its capabilities to provide safe, innovative, and reliable solutions to meet customers' diverse and complex challenges. IAP's corporate headquarters is located in Cape Canaveral, FL, and operates in over 100 locations in 20 countries worldwide. IAP also maintains offices in Panama City, FL, Virginia, the United Kingdom, and the Middle East.
Reports To: Senior Director of International HR & Proposal Support
Provides day-to-day supervision and direction to the HR team and activities in Panama City office, including recruitment, transaction center, and related HR support activities. Manages and oversees the activities of HR personnel involved in supporting the full employment life cycle on OCONUS contracts principally within GSS lines of business including resource planning, candidate sourcing and staffing, transition support, deployment preparation, HR support during contract execution, demobilization and close-out. Ensures resources are assigned to facilitate effective, timely, high quality HR support against contract objectives and personnel requirements. Resolves and/or escalates HR issues as appropriate, and ensures compliance with contract and customer requirements, applicable regulations and host country labor laws.
Essential Job Functions: (not limited to duties as described – performs related duties as requested)
Provide generalist and HR management support to GSS lines of business which may include but is not limited to:
- Analyzes RFP and contractual commitments, customer requirements, and other data to plan for and deliver HR support through the entire employment life-cycle for OCONUS projects.
- Evaluates the sequence of HR support operations to be performed and ensure cost & time efficient, high quality delivery of support services during transition, start-up and contract execution
- Evaluates and coordinates resolution of HR issues as they arise, particularly during the transition and start –up of contract execution activities
- Coordinates and manages efforts of service providers and suppliers in the following areas: pre-deployment physical exams conducted in CONUS and OCONUS locations, CRC Ft Bliss, Tyndall Air Force Base, visa services both in US and OCONUS locations, and travel and apparel services to ensure complete, compliant and timely services are received, and contractual requirements are met.
- Prepare, review and support preparation of engagement documents including total compensation summaries, terms & conditions documents, PAFs, foreign assignment data sheets, security justification requests, uniform requests.
- Coordinates, facilitates and monitors all pre-deployment preparation for new hire personnel to include physical exams to establish fit-for-duty status, background investigations, passports/visas, packets submitted to customer for review/approval, complete procedures for SPOT reporting, LOA and CAC requirements, security clearances, logistics planning and travel coordination for deployment, and completion of IAP and customer training requirements to ensure customer and contract requirements are met.
- Provide employee relations support to OCONUS personnel, and review, coordinate with operations and escalate, as appropriate, employee performance and discipline related issues
- Design management control points to aid in monitoring process flow, facilitate cost & time efficiencies, and optimize and maintain operational urgency of team
- Support internal audit on HR issues as requested and remediate findings
Level of Supervision:
- Supervise HR team in Panama City, FL office
- May head teams for special projects and assignments.
Education & Experience: (or equivalent)
5 - 8 years with BA/BS in HR, business or related field of study.
2 - 3 years with MBA in HR, business or related field of study.
3 - 5 years of international HR management experience supporting US Department of Defense, US Department, and/or NATO-funded projects, including high volume, fast tempo HR operations, international recruiting, OCONUS mobilization preparation, and project start-ups and transitions is required
Familiar with foreign labor laws and HR/labor practices, including Middle East preferred, SOFA agreements, Department of State Standardized Regulations (DSSR), MOD12 (Fit-for-Duty) requirements
License & Certifications:
- GPHR, SPHR or PHR preferred
Knowledge & Skills:
- Thorough knowledge of federal and state human resources laws and federal contracting
- Excellent management and inter-personal skills, with demonstrated ability to lead team, maintain high tempo and focused team effort.
- Ability to use Microsoft WORD, EXCEL, and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with HR Information Systems, Deltek & SilkRoad preferred.
- Rapid and accurate compilation of data, good problem solving and project management skills.
Travel: Less than 5%
Security Clearance: Ability to obtain DoD SECRET Clearance
View Similar Jobs:
- View more International Sales Manager Jobs
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more Manufacturing / Production Jobs
- View more Arts / Entertainment / Media Jobs
- View more Benefits Jobs
- View more HRIS Jobs
- View more Labor/Industrial Relations Jobs
- View more Employment/Recruitment Jobs
- View more Training/Development Jobs
- View more IAP Worldwide Services, Inc. Jobs
View More Jobs in Panama City, FL:
- View more jobs in Panama City, Florida
- International Sales Manager jobs in Panama City, Florida
- HR Generalist jobs in Panama City, Florida
- Manufacturing / Production jobs in Panama City, Florida
- Arts / Entertainment / Media jobs in Panama City, Florida
- Benefits jobs in Panama City, Florida
- HRIS jobs in Panama City, Florida
- Labor/Industrial Relations jobs in Panama City, Florida
- Employment/Recruitment jobs in Panama City, Florida
- Training/Development jobs in Panama City, Florida
- IAP Worldwide Services, Inc. jobs in Panama City, Florida
View More Jobs in FL:
- View more jobs in Florida
- International Sales Manager jobs in Florida
- HR Generalist jobs in Florida
- Manufacturing / Production jobs in Florida
- Arts / Entertainment / Media jobs in Florida
- Benefits jobs in Florida
- HRIS jobs in Florida
- Labor/Industrial Relations jobs in Florida
- Employment/Recruitment jobs in Florida
- Training/Development jobs in Florida
- IAP Worldwide Services, Inc. jobs in Florida