Manager, Leadership & Organizational Development
Penske Truck Leasing
- Arts / Entertainment / Media
- Health, Safety, Security
The purpose of this position is to provide Leadership and Organization Development consulting services to leaders across Penske, to strengthen organization performance through customized solutions at levels spanning individual, interpersonal, team, department and enterprise.
Qualified candidates will have a Masters Degree or Ph.D. and 5 years of demonstrated OD Experience. This role will be based in Penske's corporate offices in Reading, PA; 75 minutes northwest of Philadelphia.
Assess and design customized change management programs. Develop strong, positive working relationships across client groups so that the custom learning and development offerings are relevant, timely and of exceptional quality.
Design, develop, facilitate and assess advanced leadership and organization development interventions and programs linking business strategies to individual and organization performance.
Collaborate with function and regional leaders in creating leadership and critical role success profiles and related development plans
Consult with internal clients on optimizing organization design to drive high performance.
Conduct necessary needs assessments to determine organizational learning and capability requirements.
Design and facilitate small group to large group interventions. Provide customized change management, change communications, and strong project management support.
Conduct leadership consultations and develop solutions at individual leader, group, or function levels.
Other projects as assigned by the Director-Executive Succession and Development
Master’s Degree required, Ph.D. preferred, in OD, I/O Psychology or HR or equivalent experience in those areas of study.
Minimum of 5 years of increased responsibility that demonstrates organizational impact in the field of OD.
Solid base of professional certifications and qualifications within Leadership and Executive Development
Deep subject matter expertise in Organization Development, Systems Thinking, and transformational learning
Excellent communication, project and program management, and influence skills
Strong platform training and group facilitation skills
Experience leading project or intact teams; in depth knowledge of group dynamics
Leadership coaching experience
Understanding of psychometrics and working knowledge of a number of psychological assessments
Strong executive presence and interpersonal skills; organization savvy and quickly garners credibility with senior executives as well as associates at all levels of the organization
Self-directed, problem-solver who works well in ambiguous and complex organization processes and systems
Proven track record of executing multiple high stakes, high visibility projects and programs on aggressive timelines
Excellent individual and organizational diagnostic skills and a bias for action
Ability to travel up to 15%
Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job.
Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Manager Jobs
- View more Engineering Jobs
- View more Arts / Entertainment / Media Jobs
- View more Communications Jobs
- View more Health, Safety, Security Jobs
- View more Employment/Recruitment Jobs
- View more Training/Development Jobs
- View more Penske Truck Leasing Jobs
View More Jobs in Reading, PA:
- View more jobs in Reading, Pennsylvania
- Manager jobs in Reading, Pennsylvania
- Engineering jobs in Reading, Pennsylvania
- Arts / Entertainment / Media jobs in Reading, Pennsylvania
- Communications jobs in Reading, Pennsylvania
- Health, Safety, Security jobs in Reading, Pennsylvania
- Employment/Recruitment jobs in Reading, Pennsylvania
- Training/Development jobs in Reading, Pennsylvania
- Penske Truck Leasing jobs in Reading, Pennsylvania
View More Jobs in PA:
- View more jobs in Pennsylvania
- Manager jobs in Pennsylvania
- Engineering jobs in Pennsylvania
- Arts / Entertainment / Media jobs in Pennsylvania
- Communications jobs in Pennsylvania
- Health, Safety, Security jobs in Pennsylvania
- Employment/Recruitment jobs in Pennsylvania
- Training/Development jobs in Pennsylvania
- Penske Truck Leasing jobs in Pennsylvania