Manager of Organizational Development
- Organizational Development
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The Manager of Organizational Development will manage the OD team functions of Succession Planning, Performance Management, Engagement, Talent Management, HR Metrics and Training
SCOPE AND MAGNITUDE:
This position will manage the Organizational Development function and analyze current practices, recommend improvements and execute company-wide initiatives in all the areas mentioned above
- Research best practices and programs to improve specific competencies aligned with EnLink’s corporate strategy. Expand strategies to grow, develop and retain leaders to maximize the skills of leaders to ensure they are prepared to perform current and future roles
- Drive programs and leadership development plans directed at continuing to build the culture and reinforce the values and behaviors expected of all EnLink employees
- Drive business results through robust HR analytics, leverage measurements to ensure maximum value of HR processes and systems to the business and that support business decisions
- Manage the employee engagement survey process from roll out to assessment, communication of outcomes and development of action plans, companywide.
- Support the Organizational Change Management process that requires designing, developing and overseeing implementation plans for various initiatives to ensure smooth implementation and drive user adoption implementation of change management strategies across the company as needed
- Manage the performance management process that encompasses both corporate and field employees. Ensure goal setting and evaluations are complete to EnLink’s high standards across a very diverse workforce.
- Proactive partnership with IT resources to ensure OD systems needs are met
- Manage the assessment/selection criteria and process to better identify high potential and key leaders; evaluate and enhance to engage and retain this critical talent pool. Drive the learning approach for high potential leaders
- Support the Executive Succession Planning process. Evaluate overall process and tools to ensure best in class process. Facilitate to ensure outcomes are captured. Create Executive summary materials for the Compensation Committee of the Board of Directors
- Continue to strengthen the succession process for evaluating skills, performance and potential for leadership talent in all areas of the business. Ensure development decisions are clearly reflected in development plans, and leaders and employees are held accountable for execution
- Serve as a strong role model for direct reports and colleagues, living our values.
- Develop budget and manage cost within allocated budget dollars
Human Resources Team, Business Leadership Teams, People Managers and all Employees.
- Bachelor’s degree in Organizational Development, Human Resources or related area is required. An MBA or related Master’s degree is desirable.
- 7 - 10 years of experience in leadership as an HR OD practitioner and leader of a team who has engaged at the leadership level of a fast-paced organization
- Experience in HR Planning, executive and management succession and development
- Strong business orientation to lead the development of processes to support development, performance management, and career development
- Uses utmost discretion, and strictly maintains confidentiality.
- Requires professional judgment, outstanding verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work with various levels within the Company
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple high priority projects
- Ability to use relevant information and individual judgement to problem solve, make decisions, and produce solutions that support business requirements
- Displays confidence and presence when addressing situations at all levels of management
- Advanced computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven track record of achieving results
- Ability to motivate and develop staff and colleagues
- Domestic overnight travel required approximately 10% of work time