Manager of Physician Compensation
Reading Health System
Be inspired to give your all – every day – and join the talented people of Reading Health System.
The Manager of Physician Compensation is responsible for administering the RHPN physician compensation program and ensuring accurate, timely payment to both employed and independent physicians in accordance with regulatory guidelines. We will also rely on you to ensure that adequate systems of control are in place and create processes by which databases containing all relevant physician compensation elements are maintained accurately and updated regularly.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field, or equivalent knowledge
- Experience with compensation-related programs and issues
- Ability to interpret and manage contracts and reconcile accounts/records
- Familiarity with database management and report writing systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Experience within a general finance or accounting department and with a variety of accounting and payroll systems preferred
Advancing Health. Transforming Lives.
At Reading Health System, located in scenic Berks County, advancing the health and wellness of our community is our mission. More than 1,000 physicians and providers across 46 locations offer comprehensive care, ranging from prevention, screenings, and education, to the latest clinical services and treatments. Reading Hospital, our nationally recognized flagship institution and Magnet®-designated facility, has received the Healthgrades Distinguished Hospital for Clinical Excellence Award™ for four consecutive years (2014-2017). The hospital has served the local community since 1867 and in its current location since 1926.
Located in the friendly West Reading area, our main campus offers a variety of amenities that make working here every day a pleasure.Apply online and search for Requisition #1536698.
Reading Health System is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V