Manager, Total Rewards
Benedictine Health System
Benedictine Health System, a non-profit health care system managing more than 40 senior care facilities throughout the Midwest is seeking a full-time Manager, Total Rewards.
This position is responsible for managing and ensuring competitive, compliant benefit and compensation programs throughout the BHS system. Including management and deployment of programs, administration and compliance of benefit and compensation programs, managing the set up of the HR IS and ensuring users are trained and utilizing the system.
- Manage BHS benefit programs (executive and non-executive programs) ensuring strategic objectives are met and plans are in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Manage and implements compensation and incentive programs (executive and non-executive programs) in order to be responsive to BHS’ strategic objectives and competitive practices; manages both corporate and community compensation programs to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Assist with the transitions of communities into BHS to ensure a smooth transition for the associates of newly acquired or departing communities.
- Manage the benefits and compensation modules of the HRIS system ensuring data integrity, compliance and functionality to ensure successful delivery and that the system is being utilized to its full capacity.
- Develop, deploys and conducts compensation and benefit audits to ensure compliance with required laws, policies and procedures within BHS communities.
- Manage the selection, training, development and performance of assigned staff to retain a motivated, professional workforce for Benedictine Health System.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Human Resources Management.
- Five (5) years of progressive experience working in complex service organizations with responsibility for benefits and compensation.
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry preferred.
- Professional in Human Resource certification (PHR) or Certified Benefits Professional preferred
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Total Quality Management Administrator Jobs
- View more Benefits Jobs
- View more Compensation Jobs
- View more Benedictine Health System Jobs