Organization Effectiveness Lead (Director)
- Retail / Wholesale
- Arts / Entertainment / Media
- International HRM
With more than nearly 100,000 employees around the world, we need to make our size work for us. Your human resources skills can help make that happen. You’ll partner with business units to create growth opportunities for our talent, building the right enterprise capabilities and, ultimately, a culture that enables us to be competitive … and also fun.
The Organization Excellence Lead, North America will design and lead strategic human capital interventions, critical to meet business objectives (i.e. enterprise wide process implementation, capability assessment, broad scale engagement etc.). Focus is on highest enterprise priorities requiring deep subject matter expertise, across organization design; transformation; workforce analytics and performance enhancement. This role is part of a global network of OE professionals, but will be regionally focused to hold accountability for the OE solutions that will advance the NA business results.
Shape and enable strategic people and organization interventions across functional, regional and category teams. Includes:
- Design proactive transformation and culture strategies and programs to enable large scale transformation – i.e. M&A, restructuring, sustainable implementation of new capabilities (processes, technologies and behaviors) into the business.
- Design supporting operating models and organization structures for growth and efficiency (incl. workforce planning) - these will typically be specific to a new entity/function/operating model or process.
- In partnership with the HR Business Leader, align future talent and capability needs to meet enterprise priorities.
Enable the enterprise focus on colleague engagement, through dynamic and business relevant programming. Measure engagement through the execution of the Mondelez Unleashment survey. Program manage preparation, implementation and reporting on unleashment results.
Partner in designing pragmatic implementation plans for performance-enhancing interventions and programs. Ensure a strategic approach to building, implementing and sustaining new capabilities, including the embedding of Ways of Working:
- Shape implementation plans together with business owners and Human Resources Business Leaders (HRBLs).
- Develop and carry out required capability building and handover approach to business owners and HRBLs.
- Clarify KPIs for success for handoff and execution.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Masters or Ph.D. in Organization Psychology/Behavior or related field strongly preferred)
- 7 or more years of Organizational Effectiveness or Organizational Development experience inclusive of experiences designing strategic change and organization design efforts is required
- 3 or more years of Generalist HR Experience.
- Consulting experience would be an advantage
- Deep expertise in designing and project managing organizational transformation and integration programs with proven track record
- Experience in internal and/or external consulting is a plus
- Commercial experience preferred
Mondelēz International Inc. is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V As an equal opportunity employer, Mondelēz International is committed to a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for those individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and the Title 1 of the American’s with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodations in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Organizer Jobs
- View more Legal Jobs
- View more Retail / Wholesale Jobs
- View more Arts / Entertainment / Media Jobs
- View more Diversity Jobs
- View more International HRM Jobs
- View more Employment/Recruitment Jobs
- View more Training/Development Jobs
- View more Mondelez International Jobs
View More Jobs in East Hanover, NJ:
- View more jobs in East Hanover, New Jersey
- Organizer jobs in East Hanover, New Jersey
- Legal jobs in East Hanover, New Jersey
- Retail / Wholesale jobs in East Hanover, New Jersey
- Arts / Entertainment / Media jobs in East Hanover, New Jersey
- Diversity jobs in East Hanover, New Jersey
- International HRM jobs in East Hanover, New Jersey
- Employment/Recruitment jobs in East Hanover, New Jersey
- Training/Development jobs in East Hanover, New Jersey
- Mondelez International jobs in East Hanover, New Jersey
View More Jobs in NJ:
- View more jobs in New Jersey
- Organizer jobs in New Jersey
- Legal jobs in New Jersey
- Retail / Wholesale jobs in New Jersey
- Arts / Entertainment / Media jobs in New Jersey
- Diversity jobs in New Jersey
- International HRM jobs in New Jersey
- Employment/Recruitment jobs in New Jersey
- Training/Development jobs in New Jersey
- Mondelez International jobs in New Jersey