Pivot Physical Therapy
- HR Generalist
Pivot Physical Therapy is seeking a highly motivated individual to fulfill our Payroll Coordinator position. The individual we are seeking is experienced in multiple facets of payroll and thrives in a fast-paced, growing environment! The ideal candidate should have experience in general accounting, heavy data analysis experience and very strong Excel skills. This position is fast paced with tight deadlines.
Our company is dedicated to physical therapy and sports medicine excellence. We are a network of independent, physical therapist-owned practices committed to serving the needs of every patient under our care. We provide physical therapy, occupational therapy and wellness services with specialties in sports medicine, industrial rehabilitation/work solutions, manual therapy, general orthopedics, total joint rehab, post-operative care, arthritis management, auto accidents, sprains/strains, and neuromuscular pain.
Pivot Physical Therapy offers a competitive total compensation package, as well as a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and a 401(k) plan, in addition to paid vacation time.
** please provide salary requirements **
JOB TITLE: Payroll Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Sr. Director of Human Resources
JOB PURPOSE: Payroll processing
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process all aspects of payroll, including calculating earnings, deductions, and benefit adjustments for employees.
- Verify accuracy of employee hours and wages, as well as changes in exemptions, direct deposits, earnings and deductions.
- Maintain accurate files and other support for payroll transactions.
- Prepare comprehensive payroll related reports including summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages.
- Process garnishments, severance payments, as well as vacation and termination payouts. Ensures proper taxation and compliance with policies and procedures.
- Ensure payroll liabilities are met on time by verifying and reporting on employee federal and state income and social security taxes and employer's social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments.
- Ensure policies and procedures are in compliance with applicable regulations, including FLSA laws, State Labor Codes and tax regulations.
- Resolve payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information and provide timely assistance to employees requesting payroll information.
- Calculate and processes manual checks, stop payments, voids, adjustments and direct deposit reversals.
- Assist with setting up new earnings and deduction codes, pay rules, holiday schedules, accrual profiles, etc.
- Generate all monthly and quarterly payroll related reporting.
- Continuously identify strategies to streamline and improve the payroll process
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field of study is desired. Experience may be substituted for education.
- Use of ADP Workforce Now is a MUST!
- A minimum of 3 years Payroll experience.
- Strong sense of confidentiality and the ability to keep information confidential.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Well-developed team skills, unquestioned integrity, and the experience, confidence and presence to effectively handle interpersonal relationships and sensitive HR issues.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Payroll Coordinator Jobs
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more Administrative Jobs
- View more HRIS Jobs
- View more Legal Jobs
- View more Pivot Physical Therapy Jobs