Plant Human Resources Manager Trainee
Wayne Farms LLC
- Employee Relations
- Labor/Industrial Relations
- Organizational Development
Gain the knowledge and exposure necessary to prepare a leader for a career in Human Resources. Develop leadership skills and gain an understanding of how each HR sub-function supports the business strategy. Prepare to assume a leadership role within a Human Resources department at one of our 11 field locations.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Learn to earn the respect of others and lead by example.
- Learn to accurately scope out length and difficulty of tasks and projects, set objectives and goals, develop assignments, and evaluate results.
- Learn to meet requirements of both internal and external customers, using information and feedback to improve products and services from a personal and business perspective.
- Learn to inspire team members, build effective teams, and recognize great performance in others.
- Learn to articulate peoples’ strengths and limitations while developing and mentoring within a positive climate and encouraging personal and organizational improvement.
- Learn to clearly and comfortably delegate routine and important tasks.
- Learn to view conflict as an opportunity to step up - read situations appropriately and settle disputes equitably, finding common ground.
- Learn to embrace change while translating the organization’s vision and objectives into challenging and meaningful goals for yourself and those around you.
- Learn to apply the LEAP philosophy striving to make principle based decisions, and doing what is right – legally and morally.
- Become knowledgeable in all functions of the organization, learning the policies, goals and objectives within each department.
- This is a Leader of People position with required competencies: Sizing up People, Delegation, Planning, Customer Focus and Conflict Management.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS In Human Resources Management from an accredited institution.
- Proven leadership roles.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Previous work or internship in Human Resources.
- Experience or courses in business, finance, or accounting.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Business Acumen and Building Teams.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL AND LEADERSHIP SKILLS:
- Intelligent, but not too proud to ask for help.
- Confident with demonstrated leadership skills and abilities.
- Tolerant of people from all walks of life.
- Humble in success; accountable in failure.
- Strong customer focus with excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated sound work ethic, personal integrity, honesty and moral character.
- High work capacity, dependable, results oriented and strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to apply continuous process improvement skills.
- Strong presentation and project management skills.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills, with precise attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, yet receive and take direction.
- Strong desire to be a part of and contribute within a team setting.
REQUIRED PROBLEM SOLVING SKILLS:
- Execute instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Understand and interpret data while drawing logical conclusions based on available inputs.
- Critical thinking skills in standardized situations as well as non-routine problems.
- Manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously and prioritize work accordingly.
- Follow departmental and company safety policies and programs.
- Frequently walks throughout facilities both indoors and out.
- Frequently subject to extreme wet and cold, as well as hot and humid environments.
- Occasionally lifts up to 40 lbs.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Human Resources Plant Manager Jobs
- View more Compensation Jobs
- View more Employee Relations Jobs
- View more Labor/Industrial Relations Jobs
- View more Organizational Development Jobs
- View more Training/Development Jobs
- View more Wayne Farms LLC Jobs
View More Jobs in Decatur, AL:
- View more jobs in Decatur, Alabama
- Human Resources Plant Manager jobs in Decatur, Alabama
- Compensation jobs in Decatur, Alabama
- Employee Relations jobs in Decatur, Alabama
- Labor/Industrial Relations jobs in Decatur, Alabama
- Organizational Development jobs in Decatur, Alabama
- Training/Development jobs in Decatur, Alabama
- Wayne Farms LLC jobs in Decatur, Alabama