Professional Development Assistant
Arent Fox, LLP
• Assist with administration of all internal training programs, including conference room bookings, food orders, coordination of technology, distribution of program materials and attendance tracking.
• Assist in managing the onboarding program for first year associates which includes orientation, in-house educational programs, coordinating skills training workshops, and social events.
• Assist with processing CLE applications and ensure CLE compliance by tracking and posting credits, and issuing certificates of attendance.
• Maintain CLE database (viLMS) by keeping roster updated, setting up compliance reports, and inputting data for attorney compliance reports.
• Assist in troubleshooting compliance inquiries, non-compliance issues, delinquencies or possible suspensions.
• Track bar admission status for laterals and new hires. Coordinate updates to bar status by informing appropriate departments. Maintain listing of state bar memberships.
• Provide administrative support such as preparing materials for new hire orientation, process department expenses, maintain department resources on intranet and post recordings and other relevant materials.
• Set up reports/evaluation groups and associate profiles in viDesktop for the AEC process.
• Prepare binders for AEC mid-year and year-end review process.
• Assist with evaluation correspondence (associate/attorney raise letters).
• Update files and databases with AEC information such as kudos from clients, mid-year reviews, raise letters, salary/class adjustments.
• Assist with administration of Pro Bono Committee tasks such as organizing files, opening new matters, processing and tracking charitable contributions, coordinating logistics for events and reporting.
• Bachelor’s degree with strong academic credentials
• Up to 2 years of general office experience
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, and Excel and Outlook. Ability to easily learn other necessary software products
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Professional Development Jobs
- View more Administrative Jobs
- View more Training/Development Jobs
- View more Legal Jobs
- View more Arent Fox, LLP Jobs
View More Jobs in Washington, DC:
- View more jobs in Washington, District of Columbia
- Professional Development jobs in Washington, District of Columbia
- Administrative jobs in Washington, District of Columbia
- Training/Development jobs in Washington, District of Columbia
- Legal jobs in Washington, District of Columbia
- Arent Fox, LLP jobs in Washington, District of Columbia