Professional Development & Learning Specialist
Colorado Permanente Medical Group, P.C.
- Organizational Development
The Professional Development & Learning Specialist is a highly trained professional who is responsible for the development, delivery and continuous improvement of learning content with an emphasis on development that aligns with the CPMG business strategy. This work includes extensive organization, project management, and technology skills, as well as the facilitation of large and small group activities. It also requires a strong ability to understand and balance customer needs with organizational requirements.
This role reports to the Director Professional Development and is expected to partner and align with other members of the Professional Development Department, other HR functions, and a variety of customers across a broad geography as needed.
Major Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- · Partners with senior Professional Development colleagues and consults with HR partners and clients to identify, prioritize, and implement leadership and professional development areas of need. Leads the development of content for specific areas to improve individual, team, and organizational performance to “meet people where they are at.”
- · Ongoing improvement and facilitation of current content to include: individual development, leadership development, onboarding, orientation, and communications skills courses.
- · Develops tools to support the improvement of organizational performance and assesses organizational capacity and individual competency needs.
- · In alignment with the CPMG onboarding strategy, works with respective team(s) to facilitate and improve on-boarding programs and processes.
- · Conducts and evaluates Organization Development which may include partnering with senior Professional Development colleagues in facilitating interventions, team building, training, leadership development, coaching, creation of job aides, etc. to meet identified needs.
- · Support individual development by providing assessments and assessment interpretation aligned with individual development.
- · Partners with senior Professional Development colleagues in program evaluation by administering program evaluation, aggregating results, and providing insight to the evaluation process. Evolves content, format and delivery to ensure program effectiveness.
- · Communicates identified aspect of program evaluation to appropriate stakeholders.
- · Utilizes project management skills to ensure programs are well planned and facilitated.
- · Partners with others and/or leads e-learning, LMS, and virtual content development and delivery.
- · Utilizes HRIS and other technology to ensure processes are completed in the most efficient manner possible.
- · Serves as a mentor, teammate, and thought partner for peer group and teammates, offering routine guidance and feedback for continuous learning.
- · May be required to back-up other members of the Professional Development Team if/when needed.
- · Participates in special projects as needed.
· Other duties as assigned
Required Minimum Education:
- · Minimum three (3) years of experience in conducting presentations and/or developing training & organizational development programs.
- · Two to four years Human Resources or program facilitation experience.
- · Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- · Demonstrated proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, LMS and HRIS.
- · Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, and prioritize work assignments.
- · Exceptional customer service focus and skill.
- · Minimum six (6) years in conducting presentations and developing training/organizational development programs.
- · Demonstrated understanding of learning management systems (LMS) and various modes of training delivery.
- · Basic understanding of e-learning authoring tools (e.g. Camtasia, Captivate, Articulate Storyline etc.)
- · Experience evaluating training and development programs.
- · Experience conducting Training Needs Assessment (TNA).
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Professional Development Jobs
- View more Administrative Jobs
- View more Organizational Development Jobs
- View more Training/Development Jobs
- View more Colorado Permanente Medical Group, P.C. Jobs