Provider Compensation Analyst
Elliot Health System
Manchester, New Hampshire 03103
- HR Generalist
- Arts / Entertainment / Media
Elliot Health System
The Provider Compensation Analyst, under the direction of the VP Human Resources, is responsible for the administration of provider compensation programs.
Works closely with Human Resources, Medical Staff Recruitment, Legal, Physician Leadership and others in the design, development and ongoing administration of provider compensation across the Elliot Health System.
Performs tasks required for the accurate calculation and payment of provider compensation.
Works with directors to create documentation to be sent for valuation for compensation that falls above the 75th percentile, per Elliot Health System's Provider Compensation Policy.
Prepares and documents data necessary to calculate provider compensation in accordance with contracts, addendums, and compensation plans.
Partners with the Legal Department to ensure the development of accurate and timely contracts.
Assists in developing and producing management reports to support administration of provider compensation plans.
Conducts on-going market analyses, participates in outside compensation and productivity surveys, responds to requests for market comparisons, stays current with market conditions, and develops formal proposals/recommendations of findings.
Evaluates and projects cost of market adjustments and group internal equity adjustments.
Participates in annual operating budget related to provider revenue, volumes, compensation and benefits, reports and audits Relative Value Units (RVUs) and other provider production information.
Partners with Medical Staff Recruitment to develop salary parameters.
Oversees and participates in the development and editing of comprehensive job descriptions that comply with the recommendations of Joint Commission and the ADA.
Acts as a resource for questions related to local, state, and federal wage and hour legislation.
Develops appropriate bonus and incentive programs that reward both individual and group performance.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Knowledge of provider compensation, including but not limited to, healthcare reimbursement, compliance, payroll, budget, data integrity, production, benchmarking and accounting.
Advanced knowledge of federal, state, and/or local regulations, standards, practices and requirements related to compensation management and salary administration.
Ability to discreetly handle sensitive information.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Ability to communicate with all levels within the organization to include senior management, physicians, administrators and managers.
Proficient computer skills, including use of Microsoft Office Suite products (Excel, Word, Access) and use of data manipulation tools.
Ability to work independently and take initiative.
Education: Bachelor's degree in related field required.
Experience: Five (5) years of experience required.
Hardware/Software: Previous experience with Lawson is beneficial.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Compensation Analyst Jobs
- View more Engineering Jobs
- View more HR Generalist Jobs
- View more Arts / Entertainment / Media Jobs
- View more Benefits Jobs
- View more Communications Jobs
- View more Compensation Jobs
- View more Legal Jobs
- View more Employment/Recruitment Jobs
- View more Training/Development Jobs
- View more Elliot Health System Jobs
View More Jobs in Manchester, NH:
- View more jobs in Manchester, New Hampshire
- Compensation Analyst jobs in Manchester, New Hampshire
- Engineering jobs in Manchester, New Hampshire
- HR Generalist jobs in Manchester, New Hampshire
- Arts / Entertainment / Media jobs in Manchester, New Hampshire
- Benefits jobs in Manchester, New Hampshire
- Communications jobs in Manchester, New Hampshire
- Compensation jobs in Manchester, New Hampshire
- Legal jobs in Manchester, New Hampshire
- Employment/Recruitment jobs in Manchester, New Hampshire
- Training/Development jobs in Manchester, New Hampshire
- Elliot Health System jobs in Manchester, New Hampshire
View More Jobs in NH:
- View more jobs in New Hampshire
- Compensation Analyst jobs in New Hampshire
- Engineering jobs in New Hampshire
- HR Generalist jobs in New Hampshire
- Arts / Entertainment / Media jobs in New Hampshire
- Benefits jobs in New Hampshire
- Communications jobs in New Hampshire
- Compensation jobs in New Hampshire
- Legal jobs in New Hampshire
- Employment/Recruitment jobs in New Hampshire
- Training/Development jobs in New Hampshire
- Elliot Health System jobs in New Hampshire